Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » DYNO RESULTS BACK!!!!!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: DYNO RESULTS BACK!!!!!
Mach103
¯
Member # 746

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach103  Ford pictures for Mach103    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey guys went to Mustang ranch on saturday and got my 88 gt dyno tuned.outcome. HP 387.1 and 377.1 TQ air fuel ratio 12:1 staight across. mods are stock block 302, aderlbroke Alum. heads performer, also upper and lower alum. perfomer intake, also s trim with 9 lbs of boost, 36lbs injectors.....and so on, i mean so on. thanks for all the help guys. the dyno was worth the money too. hope u guys can see the car soon. Mario.

--------------------
2007 Ford Mustang GT
1995 Mustang GT Sapphire Blue(SOLD)
2003 Mustang Mach 1 (SOLD)
2006 Chevy Trailblazer SS

88gt
Custom
Member # 579

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88gt  Ford pictures for 88gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Congrats on the numbers. Is your car a purplish/blue color with no hood? I drove by there saturday afternoon and saw one outside there, just curious if that was you.
Posts: 1482 | From: Santa Clara/Bay area | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
Mach103
¯
Member # 746

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach103  Ford pictures for Mach103    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If u saw a maroon or burgdy color mustang then yea that was me. no hood. all that bling bling under the hood. thanks mario.
88gt
Custom
Member # 579

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88gt  Ford pictures for 88gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by stangbanger:
If u saw a maroon or burgdy color mustang then yea that was me. no hood. all that bling bling under the hood. thanks mario.

I'm sure that was it. I drove by kinda fast and didnt see it till the last second. All i really remember was no hood and a lot of shiny stuff where the hood should have been. Nice car.
Posts: 1482 | From: Santa Clara/Bay area | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
Mach103
¯
Member # 746

thanks man for the complaiment. hope to see u guys around any car shows. mario.
onesicklx
¯
Member # 285

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for onesicklx  Ford pictures for onesicklx  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Hey guys went to Mustang ranch on saturday and got my 88 gt dyno tuned.outcome. HP 387.1 and 377.1 TQ air fuel ratio 12:1 staight across. mods are stock block 302, aderlbroke Alum. heads performer, also upper and lower alum. perfomer intake, also s trim with 9 lbs of boost, 36lbs injectors.....and so on, i mean so on. thanks for all the help guys. the dyno was worth the money too. hope u guys can see the car soon. Mario.
good numbers, are you going to the track on the 26. i would love 2 c what your car run's. [patriot]
Posts: 1955 | From: san jose, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
bugeknight
¯
Member # 1620

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bugeknight  Ford pictures for bugeknight    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nice #'s mario...we should go to the track soon..i got my 9psi pulley and afm powerpipe...and getting my tune from byron in hopefully 3 weeks.....letme no whats up

--------------------
89 gt 5spd, keith black forged pistons, ported and polished heads, mass air, 70mm throttle body, cobra upper/lower intake, ford motorsport e303 cam, flowmaster exhaust, short-shift t5, 4:10's, 15" rockford fosgate power punch hx2 sub, fosgate power500watt amp, clarion Dxz825 deck w/ ceiling mount flip down 7" monitor and dvd player

Jeff S
¯
Member # 371

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jeff S  Ford pictures for Jeff S  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
stangbanger,

Who tuned your car? Are you a stick or auto?

[ October 14, 2002, 05:32 PM: Message edited by: Jeff S ]

--------------------
'90 Mustang LX: 8.53 @ 157.92 w/ 1.33 60' on DR's
'10 ZR1: FOR SALE
'14 E63 S: RENNtech ECU
'04 Gallardo: UGR TTG

Posts: 2121 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Aug 2001  |  :
jayl
¯
Member # 185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jayl  Ford pictures for jayl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
sup mario, its jason , the guy you talked to at mustang ranch that was with rory.......good numbers man, if only our day went that smooth........

--------------------
Facebook.com/TeamTemporary
8.5's TTFBitch!

Mach103
¯
Member # 746

thanks guys. well i hope getting to the track soon but i have no traction right now at all i have to get some tires or something to make me stay to the ground. joe and byron dyno tuned my car at mustang ranch. and my car is a stick.
zinc00gt
¯
Member # 468

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for zinc00gt  Ford pictures for zinc00gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by bugeknight:
nice #'s mario...we should go to the track soon..i got my 9psi pulley and afm powerpipe...and getting my tune from byron in hopefully 3 weeks.....letme no whats up

Buge-what kind of supercharger u got?? hit me up when u r bout to go to Sac im tryin to go ONE more time...might have a lil something something under the hood this time, but we'll see how things go.
Posts: 260 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
99gt-UJSTLST
¯
Member # 584

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 99gt-UJSTLST  Ford pictures for 99gt-UJSTLST    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by stangbanger:

thouse are some cool numbers

--------------------
SOUTH BAY STANGS
MINOR BOLT ON'S

www.southbaystangs.com

Posts: 2558 | From: SAN JOSE CA | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
TM88GT
¯
Member # 105

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TM88GT  Ford pictures for TM88GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Stock cam? Pretty good numbers. What sucks is - if we had 93 Octane gas here in CA, you'd probably have 25-35 more rwhp. Because of this crappy pump gas we have to use, we're down on hp in comparison to cars with similar combos in other states. Gotta love our "tree-huggers"
Posts: 142 | From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by jayl:
sup mario, its jason , the guy you talked to at mustang ranch that was with rory.......good numbers man, if only our day went that smooth........

WHat happened to Rory's car? Did he get 500?

Mario we have mee t on the 20th of this month in san jose.

--------------------
http://www.fnsweet.com/pics/events/sj_gtg_1020/sj_gtg1020_30.jpg

Posts: 4033 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
Mach103
¯
Member # 746

Its not a stock cam its a b cam, also he didnt get 500 hp he was real mad about it but he will in a few weeks, yea maybe ill see u guys at the show im planning on going so might see u there.mario.
jayl
¯
Member # 185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jayl  Ford pictures for jayl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the car made 495 rearwheel @ 4900 rpms.........major belt slippage after that........problem solved in a week or so

--------------------
Facebook.com/TeamTemporary
8.5's TTFBitch!

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com