Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » ATTN: 99GT-UJSTLST OR ANYONE ELSE WHO HAS?

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: ATTN: 99GT-UJSTLST OR ANYONE ELSE WHO HAS?
NvrGoFullRetard
CAFords OG
Member # 1633

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NvrGoFullRetard  Ford pictures for NvrGoFullRetard  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
MY MOTOR IS ALMOST DONE AND I REALLY WANT TO PUT MY MOTOR IN MY SELF WITH A LITTLE BIT OF HELP AND I WAS WONDERING WHO HAS PUT A 4.6 MOTOR IN THERE CAR.AND SINCE JAVIER HAS PUT A NEW MOTOR IN HIS CAR CAR I WAS WONDERING HOW HARD IT IS AND IF ANYONE WAS INTERSTED IN HELPING OUT WHEN THE MOTOR IS DONE?
AL REPLIES WOULD BE APPRICIATED!
THANKS CHRIS [burnout] [burnout] [patriot]

--------------------
"formally 4.6 eatin gm's"
white 97gt n/a 320rwhp/325rwtq
01 sierra rcsb lsx 408 (murdered out)
03 ecsb sierra 6.0 on 22's
2011 Tahoe

Posts: 2759 | From: PITTSBURG/FAIRFIELD | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
NvrGoFullRetard
CAFords OG
Member # 1633

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NvrGoFullRetard  Ford pictures for NvrGoFullRetard  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
OH YEAH, I LIVE IN PITTSBURG AND I DID NOT PULL THE MOTOR ORIGINALLY(LONG STORY).

--------------------
2011 Tahoe

99gt-UJSTLST
¯
Member # 584

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 99gt-UJSTLST  Ford pictures for 99gt-UJSTLST    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
it really is not hard to put your motor in

I have done it umm is say about 10 at least

I could give you a hand but wow you leave far from me im in san jose and im currently working on my car
getting it ready for my dynoe in a few weeks

when do you plan to have you engine ready to put in your car
what have you you done to the short block

and who took it out for you and how come they are not helping you no more to for somany ?

[ October 12, 2002, 10:18 PM: Message edited by: 99gt-UJSTLST ]

--------------------
SOUTH BAY STANGS
MINOR BOLT ON'S

www.southbaystangs.com

Posts: 2558 | From: SAN JOSE CA | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
naych
¯
Member # 223

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for naych  Ford pictures for naych    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Jaiver,
Off the subject..But when is your dynotune...MIne is Oct 23 if you like to come by at 4:30 and its at APEX..

Naych

--------------------
2001 GT Laser Red Tint
Full Saleen Conversion
Vortech SQ with 2.87 Plly
04 Escalade
white diamond on 24's(stolen)
05 yamaha r1

Posts: 308 | From: sacramento, ca. usa | Registered: Apr 2001  |  :
99gt-UJSTLST
¯
Member # 584

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 99gt-UJSTLST  Ford pictures for 99gt-UJSTLST    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by naych:
Jaiver,
Off the subject..But when is your dynotune...MIne is Oct 23 if you like to come by at 4:30 and its at APEX..

Naych

hey hows the car doing
my dynotune is the 19th at 2pm
I dont now at this time if Im goin to make it couse Im currently installing my fuel system and foundd out the fuel rails I bought where nade wrong
so I have to call CPR on monday and see if I can get me a set if fuel rails shipped fast

but I think they should be able to have them hear to me bye friday

but ill let you now if i will make my dynotune

Ill be their at you dynoe

naych
¯
Member # 223

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for naych  Ford pictures for naych    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Cool Javier....Maybe if something else is wrong with my car we can get your insite on the issue at hand because i dont know jack about my car and whatever they say i just nod my head..

Naych

--------------------
2001 GT Laser Red Tint
Full Saleen Conversion
04 Escalade
05 yamaha r1

NvrGoFullRetard
CAFords OG
Member # 1633

to awnser ur question about who pulled my motor,
it was greenvalley ford in fairfield u pulled it.i took it in for a warranty claim and they pulled the motor to check the pan and warranty said they werent touching it cause they said i "modified the car".which i didnt touch anything in or on the motor.what happen to the motor was 2 bad rod bearings.since i didnt know that i could fight them and demand they fix my shit i said give me my money back for the warranty and give back my car and motor. i then brought the car home and then i sent my motor to my friends shop in sac.and a year later i have thousands of $'s into my shit. [burnout] [burnout]
i know how to put a 5.0 motor in a car or a small block chevy buy i never put a 4.6 in a car yet.
maybe it aint that hard buy then again i didnt pull the motor and i dont know what wires go to what and shit like that. [Mad] [patriot]

--------------------
2011 Tahoe

99gt-UJSTLST
¯
Member # 584

quote:
Originally posted by naych:
Cool Javier....Maybe if something else is wrong with my car we can get your insite on the issue at hand because i dont know jack about my car and whatever they say i just nod my head..

Naych

no broblem ill be their how much more boost you think it will push

4.6 EATIN GM'S

hey sorry to hear ford did you that way but like I said If I can and when your ready I can give you a hand your
like i said its not that hard well I dont find it hard any more I feel its easier to work on the 99+ couse you dont have distributers or spark plug wires

but just let me now when you expect to have it and I can try to make some time to give you a hand

also are you putting long tube headders

--------------------
SOUTH BAY STANGS
MINOR BOLT ON'S

www.southbaystangs.com

NvrGoFullRetard
CAFords OG
Member # 1633

im not sure if im going to do long tubes or not.i havent seen any adds on them or how much they cost.
but im lookin to to have the motor put in hopefullyin nov. or early dec.

--------------------
2011 Tahoe

99gt-UJSTLST
¯
Member # 584

well let me now when your ready and if im in town I will give you a hand

just wondering if you was doing long tubes couse its a bitch but I think i have the hang of how to put them in now [Big Grin]

--------------------
SOUTH BAY STANGS
MINOR BOLT ON'S

www.southbaystangs.com

naych
¯
Member # 223

Javier,
According to Vortech they say that the 2.62 should get me well into 14-15 lbs of boost since when a 3.12 i'm already seeing 11 according to the guy that sat in the car when he was doing a dyno run and its probably around 6 thousand RPM..What do you think?? Im not worry about the boost just making enough horsepower and hopefully with 15 lbs im well over 400+ ..dont want to get to greedy..

Naych

--------------------
2001 GT Laser Red Tint
Full Saleen Conversion
04 Escalade
05 yamaha r1

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com