Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » HELP HELP HELP!!!!!!! NEED A PART UP HERE!!!!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: HELP HELP HELP!!!!!!! NEED A PART UP HERE!!!!
SheWillSmokeYou
¯
Member # 452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SheWillSmokeYou  Ford pictures for SheWillSmokeYou    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Heres the situation...Yesterday Matt got a new fuel pump installed in his car because he thought that is what was causing the car to run like crap. It would rev for crap, and it would barely start without wanting to die. Well we got the new fuel pump in and it ran a litle better, something still seemed off, but we took off to come up here anyways...well when we stopped going over the grapevine to get something to et he turned off the car and when he started it back up, it was the same shit. I told him it is probably his mass air meter because it got cracked some how and was causing this whole problem. Well with the car running he un plugs the mass air, AND THE CAR RAN FINE..WTF [Confused] Then when we stopped to get gas we have to plug in the mass air, start the car then unplug it for it to run ok....but i drove it the rest of the way up here hoping that SOMEONE has a stock one laying around that i can buy off of them or if anyone knows where we can go to get one today before the cruise tomorrow. We are at my aunts house in lafayette. If anyone can help call matts cell ASAP 562-400-9992. THANKS!!!!!!!!! see you tomorrow

--------------------
Just a Punk Ass small Block :)

99gt-UJSTLST
¯
Member # 584

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 99gt-UJSTLST  Ford pictures for 99gt-UJSTLST    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey I have one
I called matt
and told him I will take it up to tne
CRUZ

see you guys then

--------------------
SOUTH BAY STANGS
MINOR BOLT ON'S

www.southbaystangs.com

Posts: 2558 | From: SAN JOSE CA | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
StoplightWarrior
¯
Member # 211

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StoplightWarrior  Ford pictures for StoplightWarrior        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey, if I dont talk to you 2 at the cruise, make sure to hit me up via email at dr.farthing@iwon.com thanks

--------------------
2000 GT
couple bolt ons

Check out the website: peep it

Posts: 2952 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  :
99gt-UJSTLST
¯
Member # 584

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 99gt-UJSTLST  Ford pictures for 99gt-UJSTLST    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Snake98Girl:
Heres the situation...Yesterday Matt got a new fuel pump installed in his car because he thought that is what was causing the car to run like crap. It would rev for crap, and it would barely start without wanting to die. Well we got the new fuel pump in and it ran a litle better, something still seemed off, but we took off to come up here anyways...well when we stopped going over the grapevine to get something to et he turned off the car and when he started it back up, it was the same shit. I told him it is probably his mass air meter because it got cracked some how and was causing this whole problem. Well with the car running he un plugs the mass air, AND THE CAR RAN FINE..WTF [Confused] Then when we stopped to get gas we have to plug in the mass air, start the car then unplug it for it to run ok....but i drove it the rest of the way up here hoping that SOMEONE has a stock one laying around that i can buy off of them or if anyone knows where we can go to get one today before the cruise tomorrow. We are at my aunts house in lafayette. If anyone can help call matts cell ASAP 562-400-9992. THANKS!!!!!!!!! see you tomorrow

hey hope that MAF fixed the problem you guys where haveing

--------------------
SOUTH BAY STANGS
MINOR BOLT ON'S

www.southbaystangs.com

Posts: 2558 | From: SAN JOSE CA | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com