Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » just installed hypertech programmer

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: just installed hypertech programmer
302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
very good product i could not believe the sotp difference i got with this programmer i got it to fix my speedo for my 3.73's and to fix my shift points but did not expect the tuning gave me power great mod for 350$ car is 00 gt 4r70w

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

Hungry Hippo
¯
Member # 537

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hungry Hippo  Ford pictures for Hungry Hippo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
nice, when are you gonna test it out?

--------------------
05 S4 Avant(wagon)
09 C6 H/C/I

Mean2001GT
¯
Member # 1750

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mean2001GT  Ford pictures for Mean2001GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
can you advance timing and adjust fuel/air misture with the programer?

--------------------
--Silver 2001 GT--
13.020 @ 110.46
340.2 rwhp
339.8 rwtq

Posts: 158 | From: San Ramon, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
StoplightWarrior
¯
Member # 211

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for StoplightWarrior  Ford pictures for StoplightWarrior        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Congrats eric, cant wait to see what kinda times you turn with it.

--------------------
2000 GT
couple bolt ons

Check out the website: peep it

Posts: 2952 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  :
Gear Head
JARED
Member # 779

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gear Head  Ford pictures for Gear Head    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Make sure when you get that blower to get that programmer to bump the timing down.

--------------------
Support our troops!

302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yes the tuning advances the timing not sure about air fuel ratio though.The good thing is if i want i could install the steeda pullies and t/a with this programmer just set it to no tuning and just leave the it with the speedo and shift points if you sell the car you can return to srock programing

--------------------

z ya
¯
Member # 1327

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for z ya  Ford pictures for z ya    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thats great to hear cause that was going to be my next mod for the stang since the new 3.73's.

--------------------
03 Yukon 6" RCD/welds/MTR's
69 Camaro
72 Commando/500 caddy/39.5 Boggers
96 Dodge Cummins/2" Procomp/35's

Posts: 414 | From: stockton,ca | Registered: May 2002  |  :
Roush2960
¯
Member # 672

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Roush2960  Ford pictures for Roush2960    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How easy is it to change rev limiter and top speed??

./Matt

302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

so simple its kindergarten stuff just press yes or no really easy to work with

--------------------

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com