Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » Hey Matt

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Hey Matt
MRBiggs
¯
Member # 513

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MRBiggs  Ford pictures for MRBiggs  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Went to the Venom show today....

You had some nice numbers on your runs man.

I didn't do my car because I couldn't wait, but I'll definetly go next time. Or if they have their day at Irwindale soon I'll dyno the pig or my new project.... I wished I had it today.
It would have gave some of the ricers a hard on to race me once they heard it.... but only until they see the stock baseline numbers. [Big Grin]

Anyway, cool place. Let me and the fellas know next time they do that...

I'm actually thinking of moving our club dyno day over there. Can you get me some love on a good deal for about 10-12 cars ? Brothers wants to charge us $45/ea for 3 pulls. Can they beat that ?

[ June 30, 2002, 12:45 AM: Message edited by: MRBiggs ]

--------------------
342 stroker, Windsor Sr. heads, Jay cam, TFS track heat

www.socalhorsepower.com

Posts: 300 | From: San Dimas, So. Cali GO LAKERS !! | Registered: Oct 2001  |  :
imbroken
¯
Member # 165

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for imbroken  Ford pictures for imbroken    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
im sure i could get $30-35 for 3 pulls w/ 10-12 cars.. let me talk to Terry (the owner)

my #s were low due to some probs with the car... should be well over 300rwhp.. didnt have my resistor mod.. and my intake needs to be cleaned up some more.. decent #s for the car running like shit running real lean too.. thinking 30# injectors new dyno tune and fuel pressure regulator soon

--------------------
I love you Amber! =)

Posts: 1772 | From: Anaheim Hills, Ca | Registered: Feb 2001  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com