Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » I Need Help Identifying parts

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: I Need Help Identifying parts
Ruben
¯
Member # 1088

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ruben  Ford pictures for Ruben  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm new to the Mustang community and need help identifying possible aftermarket parts. I bought my my 1997 GT vert, as is, from a dealer and have no idea what the previous owner has done to it. Everything looks stock to me except for the body kit, tires, wheels and exhaust. Is there a local person that would like to get togther and eat, drink and identify?

--------------------
"If you can't intrigue them with brilliance,baffle them with bullshit"(TB)

http://www.cafords.com/images/shows/11_17_02/DSC01336.JPG
The Red One

Posts: 113 | From: Concord, Ca | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
Gear Head
JARED
Member # 779

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gear Head  Ford pictures for Gear Head    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ask some people at the Hayward show saturday if your gonna be there i'll take a look and i'm sure Jon(1sicgt) can take a look since he has a 97 as well.

--------------------
Support our troops!

erccobra
¯
Member # 1112

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for erccobra  Ford pictures for erccobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
looks like a roushe kit and wheels to me
PunkINa5.SLOW
¯
Member # 10

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PunkINa5.SLOW  Ford pictures for PunkINa5.SLOW    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I see that car around Concord all the time.

Matter of fact I seen you get on it on the on ramp to HWY4 at Willow Pass just last week.

--------------------
OUTTA THA DRAMA

R.I.P. MIKE STARKEY MY BABY BROTHER
12/8/77-5/17/03

Ruben
¯
Member # 1088

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ruben  Ford pictures for Ruben  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll be at the show on Saturday. I'm not gonna enter 'cause I'll still be in bed [Smile] at the time of judging I get up at 5 everyday so come Sat and Sun I'm in no hurry. I'll probaly roll in @ noon. I know it has a roush body kit, 18x9 Roush wheels with 245/40vr18 and 18x10 295/35vr18 Nitto 555r's, but I still don't know what's been done to the exhaust (other then roush tips) and suspension.

Punk...what are you in? Yeah, I'm all over Concord/Walnut Creek area, with 4 kids I feel like a damn Taxi!! Say wuz up next time you see me.

[ June 26, 2002, 10:47 PM: Message edited by: Ruben ]

--------------------
"If you can't intrigue them with brilliance,baffle them with bullshit"(TB)

http://www.cafords.com/images/shows/11_17_02/DSC01336.JPG
The Red One

Posts: 113 | From: Concord, Ca | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com