Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » What else can I try??

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: What else can I try??
66 InjectedCobra
¯
Member # 819

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66 InjectedCobra  Ford pictures for 66 InjectedCobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The stang is still having issues and they are such as when I load the car or just try to drive the car boggs like some one is taking my timing and or fuel.
I know I have fuel cause I still have good press at the rail.
I just swaped in a known good dist. and the problem is still there. I can't hardly make it around the block lol. Seriously though [Frown]

Dan, 5150 or anyone who knows my current problem can you please help me or suggest some more things I can do?? [patriot]
I have not changed computers and I think thats the only thing left?? [Frown]

--------------------
Just An Old Slow Ford!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=6389544

PunkINa5.SLOW
¯
Member # 10

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PunkINa5.SLOW  Ford pictures for PunkINa5.SLOW    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Did you ground the TPS and or replace it?

--------------------
OUTTA THA DRAMA

R.I.P. MIKE STARKEY MY BABY BROTHER
12/8/77-5/17/03

66 InjectedCobra
¯
Member # 819

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66 InjectedCobra  Ford pictures for 66 InjectedCobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I did the ground trick you told me to do and same shit??
I also checked it with a multi meter and it looks good

--------------------
Just An Old Slow Ford!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=6389544

Chris_67_SC_408
¯
Member # 936

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris_67_SC_408  Ford pictures for Chris_67_SC_408  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Mike why not just try a mechanical dist? See if that works and let me know. It seemed like my car was doing the samething and I did exactly that and it runs great, I still need to figure out what the bug was.
Posts: 716 | From: San Mateo, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
66 InjectedCobra
¯
Member # 819

Well I never thought of that but I like it [worship] thanks Bro

--------------------
Just An Old Slow Ford!

66 InjectedCobra
¯
Member # 819

Hey Dan do ya think I could ever have ya take a look at my car [patriot]
with it in the fucked up situation like it is I cant even drive the damn thing [Mad]

Help a brutha out please [patriot]

--------------------
Just An Old Slow Ford!

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com