Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » Another N2o question???

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Another N2o question???
66 InjectedCobra
¯
Member # 819

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66 InjectedCobra  Ford pictures for 66 InjectedCobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I just picked up a used N2o nos brand kit off a 5.0 and it's just the basic fogger system.
However I don't quite understand all of the components [Confused]
There is two lil ass solenoids on one bracket that have one -4 feed line into the first one then that first one in connected to a "BLUE" nos thing that has a vacume hose to it. I quess that hose goes to the fuel req?? What does that blue thing exactly do? Then from that thing the nos goes into the other solenoid. Why does nos use two lil ass solenoids instead of one? and what is that blue thing seperating the two and how does it work?? Any info would be great thanks [patriot]

--------------------
Just An Old Slow Ford!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=6389544

PunkINa5.SLOW
¯
Member # 10

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PunkINa5.SLOW  Ford pictures for PunkINa5.SLOW    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the blue thing spikes the fuel pressure.

--------------------
OUTTA THA DRAMA

R.I.P. MIKE STARKEY MY BABY BROTHER
12/8/77-5/17/03

Don
CAFords OG
Member # 938

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Don  Ford pictures for Don    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Mike call me and I will hook you up with Craig. He ran a Dry kit for a long time. Plus he has installed about 6 dry kits
Posts: 962 | From: Manteca, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
PunkINa5.SLOW
¯
Member # 10

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PunkINa5.SLOW  Ford pictures for PunkINa5.SLOW    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Bro just go to NOS website and get the directions. The Tee goes to the regulator and there is a jet in there then you jet the nozzle.

Im not sure how boost friendly the kit is.

--------------------
OUTTA THA DRAMA

R.I.P. MIKE STARKEY MY BABY BROTHER
12/8/77-5/17/03

66 InjectedCobra
¯
Member # 819

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66 InjectedCobra  Ford pictures for 66 InjectedCobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks everybody [patriot]

--------------------
Just An Old Slow Ford!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=6389544

66 InjectedCobra
¯
Member # 819

What is the site name for NOS?? [Confused]

--------------------
Just An Old Slow Ford!

JUSTIN
¯
Member # 586

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JUSTIN  Ford pictures for JUSTIN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 66 InjectedCobra:
What is the site name for NOS?? [Confused]

CHEck out holley.com since they own nos now.

--------------------
JUSTIN selling everything and buying a viper!

Posts: 310 | From: UNION CITY | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
nitrous_bob
CAFords OG
Member # 77

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for nitrous_bob  Ford pictures for nitrous_bob    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
here is the link to not have to go through the whole site.

http://www.holley.com/HiOctn/ProdLine/NOS.html

that blue thing is a nitrous regulator.
Part #15850

they use 2 selonoids in line in case 1 fails.

--------------------
5.0 OG since 1990

Posts: 1402 | From: st clair shores MI | Registered: Nov 2000  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com