Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » Hey Sac guys...

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Hey Sac guys...
Darren99Cobra
¯
Member # 1083

Ford Icon 5 posted      Profile for Darren99Cobra  Ford pictures for Darren99Cobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Anyone know of a smog shop where I can get smoged and pass with a Bassani x-pipe w/cats?

--------------------
Darren
www.tacos3.com

TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Whats up Darren.
Are you the guy I meet at thunderhill? This is Brian, the guy with the white saleen.

--------------------
http://www.fnsweet.com/pics/events/sj_gtg_1020/sj_gtg1020_30.jpg

Posts: 4033 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
2000BlackGT
Loyalty
Member # 283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2000BlackGT  Ford pictures for 2000BlackGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TRY2PAZ:
This is Brian, the guy with the white saleen.

The only guy to get black flagged everytime he went out. Maybe that helps to remember

Posts: 2833 | From: Chico, CA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
JohnCM
CAFords OG
Member # 1076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnCM  Ford pictures for JohnCM    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I might know a place, I just took my 87 in there 3 days ago to get it smogged, the guy said when I was in there "these fvckin 302 fords don't need cats to pass, they are so efficient" and I was like yea cool.
I will try and find out the name of the place, I just don't know with an X-pipe

Posts: 3545 | From: Roseville | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
JohnCM
CAFords OG
Member # 1076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnCM  Ford pictures for JohnCM    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn, I didn't know you had a Cobra, now I don't know oh well I will still get the name.
Posts: 3545 | From: Roseville | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
Darren99Cobra
¯
Member # 1083

Ford Icon 12 posted      Profile for Darren99Cobra  Ford pictures for Darren99Cobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
TRY2PAZ,

Yup, it's me. I see that you survived Thunderhill. Don't worry, it takes a while to get the hang of the track. 1 track day is not enough. Next time you''ll want a more agressive pad for the track. I run stockers on the street and Hawk Blues on the track....no fade.

If any of you dudes have the name of the shop that might pass me without doing the visual that would be cool.

Thanks....Darren

--------------------
Darren
www.tacos3.com

9cobrasnake9
CAFords OG
Member # 575

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobrasnake9  Ford pictures for 9cobrasnake9  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey Darren good to see you here. I am betting that your car will pass through the pipe at any shop. I thought you would not need to smog until 04. Are you selling your car?

Pete Anderson

--------------------
96 Mystic Cobra
2011 F150 Raptor

Darren99Cobra
¯
Member # 1083

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Darren99Cobra  Ford pictures for Darren99Cobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey Pete,

Good hearin' from ya. I hear that you have a hot motor going into your Fox body. Sounds like it will be quicker than your 99 Cobra. Shoot me an email if you have time and want to get togther.

No, I'm not selling the Cobra, but I wish I could upgrade like a buddy of mine from a Cobra to another snake....a Viper GTS ACR. I'm gonna run with him this weekend at Thunderhill.

Take care,

Darren

--------------------
Darren
www.tacos3.com

9cobrasnake9
CAFords OG
Member # 575

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobrasnake9  Ford pictures for 9cobrasnake9  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Good luck trying to keep up with that thing!

--------------------
96 Mystic Cobra
2011 F150 Raptor

roseville5oh
¯
Member # 406

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for roseville5oh  Ford pictures for roseville5oh    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
try the chevron station on the corner of rocky ridge and eureka across from Fats here by the automall. They didn't even wince when I showed up at the place.

--------------------
'91 blue/gray GT -SOLD :(
'03 DRZ-400S
'76 GMC Truck - building
'92 Chevy k2500 454

Darren99Cobra
¯
Member # 1083

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Darren99Cobra  Ford pictures for Darren99Cobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Roseville5.0,

Thanks. I might have to try that gas station.

Darren

--------------------
Darren
www.tacos3.com

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com