Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » EGR UP DATE!!!! CHANGED AND STIIL HAVE VACUM AT IDLE!!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: EGR UP DATE!!!! CHANGED AND STIIL HAVE VACUM AT IDLE!!
UNLUCKIER
¯
Member # 435

Ford Icon 13 posted      Profile for UNLUCKIER  Ford pictures for UNLUCKIER    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
not good I got that sensor today and put it in, and damn still have vacum at idle WTF... So there has to be another sensor in there that is failing.... Any ideas would be appreciated.

--------------------
The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.
AND YES THE RAMS FAN

Posts: 1023 | From: ODENTON MD | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
UNLUCKIER
¯
Member # 435

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for UNLUCKIER  Ford pictures for UNLUCKIER    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
SORRY I'm mad cant type very well!!!!

--------------------
AND YES THE RAMS FAN

Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the vacuum line goes to a square block with 2 (or maybe 3) other lines connected to it. Maybe you got the line routing mixed up?
bunchmyfunky
CAFords Drag Racing Mod
Member # 360

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bunchmyfunky  Ford pictures for bunchmyfunky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ike are you still going tomorrow? I might go depending on the weather. I don't think I'll be racing though. I didn't get a chance to pickup a helmet. Whats your email address. I'll send you my phone number.

--------------------
01 GT 5spd

1.76 12.79@105.49

Posts: 2433 | From: Vacaville | Registered: Jul 2001  |  :
Yellow94GT
Mr. 60 FT
Member # 431

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellow94GT  Ford pictures for Yellow94GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn Mark, why didn't you say you needed a helmet? I had mine with me today and you could have borrowed it. Anyway, as long as your not running 13.5's they wont really get on your back about not having one.

--------------------
AED

1994 GT Bucket that will likely never run
1999 SLOLEEN Twin Turbo Coyote
2008 F250 580 RWHP 1129 RWTQ

Posts: 5990 | From: Cameron Park, Ca | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
bunchmyfunky
CAFords Drag Racing Mod
Member # 360

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bunchmyfunky  Ford pictures for bunchmyfunky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I forgot all about going and getting a helmut. Thanks again for putting the x-pipe on. My wife took the car down the street and it sounds bad ass from the outside.

--------------------
01 GT 5spd

1.76 12.79@105.49

UNLUCKIER
¯
Member # 435

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for UNLUCKIER  Ford pictures for UNLUCKIER    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey Ill bring a helmet for you ,,,, Its brand new never even worn it...
likeike@hotmail.com
Let me know what is going on...

--------------------
AND YES THE RAMS FAN

UNLUCKIER
¯
Member # 435

Ford Icon 8 posted      Profile for UNLUCKIER  Ford pictures for UNLUCKIER    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yes I guess i will have to check my routing on the lines!!!! I will break outr the chiltons!!

Hey MARK<< i still want to go though,

--------------------
AND YES THE RAMS FAN

UNLUCKIER
¯
Member # 435

Ford Icon 8 posted      Profile for UNLUCKIER  Ford pictures for UNLUCKIER    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yes I guess i will have to check my routing on the lines!!!! I will break outr the chiltons!!

Hey MARK<< i still want to go though, depending on the weather when i wake up!!!! Hey if it rains sat but not sunday you going to the cruise?? If so you want to roll together???

--------------------
AND YES THE RAMS FAN

bunchmyfunky
CAFords Drag Racing Mod
Member # 360

U have mail

--------------------
01 GT 5spd

1.76 12.79@105.49

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com