Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » good bodyshop in san jose

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: good bodyshop in san jose
2001s281
¯
Member # 653

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2001s281  Ford pictures for 2001s281  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
anyone know a good bodyshop in san jose? if you have a number that would be great. thanks
lowerd96
¯
Member # 515

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for lowerd96  Ford pictures for lowerd96    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Los Gatos Body Shop, can't find the number right now but a friend of mine paints down there and he is awesome...Or Conner's Body Shop in Santa Clara..727-4041. Conner has painted my truck and shaved the emblems and antenna on my mustang. He does awesome work too....

--------------------
2002 F-350, Standard Cab, XLT, Power Stroke Diesel, 4x4, 6 speed....4" exhaust, 80 hp chip...

1988 Bronco, 351W, C6, 6inch lift, 36 Swamper TSL's, 35 spline 9 inch rear, disk brakes, Detroit Locker, ARB Air Locker Front, 4:10's, 8 point cage.

1981 Toyota SR5 Longbed, 22re, 5spd, Marlin Crawler Dual Cases, 4.88 high pinions w/ detroits f/r, High Steer, 5 inch Alcan's, 33 Swamper TSL's....

TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What do you need done David? I work for insurance in San Jose, let me know.

--------------------
http://www.fnsweet.com/pics/events/sj_gtg_1020/sj_gtg1020_30.jpg

Posts: 4033 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
2001s281
¯
Member # 653

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2001s281  Ford pictures for 2001s281  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TRY2PAZ:
What do you need done David? I work for insurance in San Jose, let me know.

hey brian,
i have some scratches on the front fascia, and the passenger side door i need touched up. any recommendatins?

j0k3r
¯
Member # 826

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for j0k3r  Ford pictures for j0k3r    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
When I still had my 95, someone shot the passenger door with a pellet gun a put a hole clear through the skin. I took it to a place in Campbell, wish I could remember the name of it, and they did an AWESOME job. If I can remember the name, I'll let you know, but if you are familiar with Campbell at all, it is about 2 blocks down from the Porsche shop where there are always some fine-a$$ Porsches sitting outside.

--------------------
[img]http://www.writebacksoon.net/pics/sig.jpg[/img]
Webmaster
http://www.1999gt.com

TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRY2PAZ  Ford pictures for TRY2PAZ  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
David,
Are you going through insurance? It makes a difference. Does $ matter?

--------------------

2001s281
¯
Member # 653

quote:
David,
Are you going through insurance? It makes a difference. Does $ matter?

how much do you think it will cost for the touch-up? i think i know the shop you are talking about.

TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

I know several god shops. About 10 in san jose, and 5 in santa clara. Can you e-mail me some pics. I can tell you exactly how much it will cost. You get what you pay for. I do have some hook ups.

--------------------

Roush2960
¯
Member # 672

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Roush2960  Ford pictures for Roush2960    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I know several god shops. About 10 in san jose, and 5 in santa clara. Can you e-mail me some pics. I can tell you exactly how much it will cost. You get what you pay for. I do have some hook ups.

Hey Brian i also have some scratches i need to get rid of in front and one in side efffects. E9 paint and kinda a short budget. want to get it done before the car show in june or july was it? Hit me back -Matt.

TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Matt,
Can you take some pics and e-mail me? I wish you would have should me when I was over. If you rub your nail over it, does your nail go in, or are they surface scratches.

--------------------

Mirza
¯
Member # 135

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mirza  Ford pictures for Mirza    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey Brian, I also need my front bumper repainted..Some fools that had it before me drilled through the front bumper to mount the license plate..It needs to be repainted soon..If you have the time could you let me know what you are looking for and if you need any pics? Thanks, man

--------------------
'97 RED COBRA

PIC OF THE COBRA

2001s281
¯
Member # 653

quote:

hey brian i will email in acouple of days with the pics im hoping it will only cost 300 bucks i want it fixed before the feb 17 cruise

croushn
¯
Member # 789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for croushn  Ford pictures for croushn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hey is there anyway we can get a group whoever has front damage or minor stuff and get a discount. i think we are all going to be in a tight budget with valentines around the corner. just a thought.

--------------------
'00 Roush stage II GT.

Posts: 81 | From: San Jose / Davis CA | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
98RaVeN
¯
Member # 683

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98RaVeN  Ford pictures for 98RaVeN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hehehe it's funny Brian mentions something and everyone is on him like wolves. I think it is cool though that you do this Brian.
Posts: 987 | From: Hayward Ca | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

quote:
Originally posted by croushn:
hey is there anyway we can get a group whoever has front damage or minor stuff and get a discount. i think we are all going to be in a tight budget with valentines around the corner. just a thought.

Hey you finally posted over here. Hows fnsweet.com doing. Are you coming out on the 17th. I can get you a decent price if your paying cash. If your going through insurance, talk to wikd281.

[ February 06, 2002: Message edited by: TRY2PAZ ]

--------------------

croushn
¯
Member # 789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for croushn  Ford pictures for croushn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i have some cash, but not too much. i just want the front kit repainted, roush2960 said you told him about a guy in Milpitas, is he cool? and will he do it for under 3 bills. thanks.
Posts: 81 | From: San Jose / Davis CA | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
2001s281
¯
Member # 653

hey guys go with trypazs friend in milpitas he hooked me up on the price and he told me he would take care of you as well.
TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Hey David,
I was there today. I guess you left 15 minutes before I was there. I think I saw you on trimble and 1st around 2ish.

--------------------

Roush2960
¯
Member # 672

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Roush2960  Ford pictures for Roush2960    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by croushn:
i have some cash, but not too much. i just want the front kit repainted, roush2960 said you told him about a guy in Milpitas, is he cool? and will he do it for under 3 bills. thanks.

Croushn , Did you ever call him and ask him about a same color discount for you and I?

2001s281
¯
Member # 653

quote:
Hey David,
I was there today. I guess you left 15 minutes before I was there. I think I saw you on trimble and 1st around 2ish.

ya that was me i work right on trimble and first i am taking the car in on monday, did you talk to gabe? he gave me a good deal. thanks man. hey is sunday still on or is it up to the weather?
david

TRY2PAZ
¯
Member # 97

Did you get my e-mail yesterday? If its cloudy and even a little drizzle its off. If there is some ype of sun and white clouds its on.

--------------------

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com