Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » Tech Talk   » MM CAST AND CAMBER

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: MM CAST AND CAMBER
99gt-UJSTLST
¯
Member # 584

Ford Icon 5 posted      Profile for 99gt-UJSTLST  Ford pictures for 99gt-UJSTLST    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I just installed my MM CC plates last night but the bolt that holds the strut in place on the top did not tighten all the way
or well did not reach the spacer that was provided it has like one 1/8 of an inch gap

is this normal or did I put the the CC's wrong or maybe were the spacers the wrong size couse out of the 6 spacers there was 2 that were like about 1/8 of an inch bigger then the othere 4

--------------------
SOUTH BAY STANGS
MINOR BOLT ON'S

www.southbaystangs.com

Posts: 2558 | From: SAN JOSE CA | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
j0k3r
¯
Member # 826

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for j0k3r  Ford pictures for j0k3r    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey man, unfortunately I don't know the answer to your question, but I have seen your car before. I saw you cruising down McLaughlin one night. I thought to myself, that is a bad-ass pony. You've got a nice ride.

--------------------
[img]http://www.writebacksoon.net/pics/sig.jpg[/img]
Webmaster
http://www.1999gt.com

99gt-UJSTLST
¯
Member # 584

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 99gt-UJSTLST  Ford pictures for 99gt-UJSTLST    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by j0k3r:
Hey man, unfortunately I don't know the answer to your question, but I have seen your car before. I saw you cruising down McLaughlin one night. I thought to myself, that is a bad-ass pony. You've got a nice ride.

hey thanks as for the CC plates i fixed it I just added some spacers and it fixed the problem

hey were goin to the track to morrow if you would like to go with us email me later

--------------------
SOUTH BAY STANGS
MINOR BOLT ON'S

www.southbaystangs.com

Posts: 2558 | From: SAN JOSE CA | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com