Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » WTB: Titanium Gray center console, seats, headliner and other Fox stuff

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: WTB: Titanium Gray center console, seats, headliner and other Fox stuff
the walrus
¯
Member # 6010

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for the walrus  Ford pictures for the walrus    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Anyone have the entire center console in Titanium Gray?

Also need:
-HVAC surround trim piece
-1 football shaped pulley and pin for ebrake cable routing
-lower hood latch and bracket with bolts (the parts that bolt to the upper rad support)
-Titanium gray sport seats with bolts (fronts only)
-Titanium gray headliner for LX Hatch with sunroof

Gonna need some more fox stuff as I get going on rebuilding my 92. I'll post here as I get the list put together.

Thanks,
Justin

[ 2018-12-31, 08:55 AM: Message edited by: the walrus ]

--------------------
1992 LX Hatch 13.9@99, sold and bought back after 11 years and restored.
1965 FFR Cobra (sold)
2003 Mach 1 (sold)
Moved from Sac, CA to SLC, UT

Marks93
¯
Member # 11130

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marks93  Ford pictures for Marks93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Walrus, I'm happy to hear you found your old car. Looks like it was pretty hacked from your parts list eh?
I can't stand to see these cars beaten and hacked like most are. I bought one about 9 years ago, stock and have kept it looking that way. (did some go-fast mods but did them the right way). Happy to see you're restoring this one. Wish I had some left over parts for you. Have a few, but nothing you listed so far.

the walrus
¯
Member # 6010

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for the walrus  Ford pictures for the walrus    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah it's gonna be a project but a worthy one. This parts list is just the beginning. I am seriously considering an entire donor car at this point. I can't understand how someone can take a nice car and turn it into a s***box. Glad to have it back though, and it's gonna look great when it's done.

Skip to 3:07 to see the ugliness:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGs4zskD3Hs

--------------------
1965 FFR Cobra (sold)
2003 Mach 1 (sold)

DARKSHO
¯
Member # 7446

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DARKSHO  Ford pictures for DARKSHO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hello
I have a console for you but i bought a arm rest delete for it send me your number and ill send you some pics

RRRCobraSC281
¯
Member # 7086

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RRRCobraSC281  Ford pictures for RRRCobraSC281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have a 93 hatch with 52k miles that I will not be using the dash door panels center console and carpet. Seats as well since I’m going all Termi interior in this fox

--------------------
Project 93GT500 has started
90 Coyote Coupe (sold)
88 Mach 1 Coupe MM&FF 6/14 (sold)
65 FFR Cobra (sold)

Posts: 1746 | From: Fremont, CA | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
the walrus
¯
Member # 6010

PMs sent. Thanks

--------------------
1965 FFR Cobra (sold)
2003 Mach 1 (sold)

DARKSHO
¯
Member # 7446

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DARKSHO  Ford pictures for DARKSHO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Im sorry i had to leave town and now I'm back if you still need the pics i need your p number as i don't know how to get them posted on C.F.
Thanks
Chris

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com