Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 03 Cobra supercharger PACKAGE DEAL S/C to filter

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 03 Cobra supercharger PACKAGE DEAL S/C to filter
DropSVT
¯
Member # 14329

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DropSVT  Ford pictures for DropSVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Link to svtp which HAS IMAGES except I didn't list the cai on that post..

https://www.svtperformance.com/forums/index.php?threads/Fs%3A-Eaton-w-bf-2%2E76-%2C-injectors%2C-Throttle-body.1153033/

Selling my spare stock eaton. Bare minimum it'll come with a 2.76 billetflow pulley that made 476whp/521ftlbs on 91. Superchager has approx 8-9k miles on it (5k from my brothers low mile termi and around 3-4K miles I put on it) and has never been ported. The quick pulley is nice because u don't need a fancy tool to change sizes on the fly if u want less boost.
I also have the plenum/throttle body, 39lb injectors, and a bbk chrome fenderwell cai that i would like to sell with it in a package deal.
If you have a 4v and we're looking to do the eaton swap this is the way to go!! Willing to sell whole package deal for 700 bucks. If u want a individual item just dm your offer.
Text is fastest 925-848-6205

[ 2018-01-05, 10:04 AM: Message edited by: DropSVT ]

DropSVT
¯
Member # 14329

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DropSVT  Ford pictures for DropSVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
TTT
DropSVT
¯
Member # 14329

Bump for added pics

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com