Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » Tremec tko 500 with SFI scattersheild

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Tremec tko 500 with SFI scattersheild
1quicklx
¯
Member # 14065

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1quicklx  Ford pictures for 1quicklx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hello up forsale is my tko 500 out of my 1988 Ford Mustang this transmission with fit various year cars with the right bell housing, it is in great working condition I've never had any issues with it the only reason I have decided to part with it is because I am converting over to an automatic The transmission will come with the clutch, flywheel and the crossmember. If you are interested please feel free to give me a call at (916)289-1709 my asking price is $1400 thank you
331 coupe
¯
Member # 8396

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 331 coupe  Ford pictures for 331 coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Is it a true tko 500 or 3550?

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com