Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 1988 ssp mustang for sale or part out

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 1988 ssp mustang for sale or part out
Sspfox
Member # 14227

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sspfox  Ford pictures for Sspfox    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Up for sale is my 1988 Arizona state trooper (SSP) mustang 5.0 factory 5speed. Body is clean! Car has tons of **brand new** aftermarket parts and only has no more than 20 miles since new motor and after market parts and that is not a typo. Ford racing /autometer gauge pod with teach oil Pres. Voltmeter
The motor consist of xxx 302 block bored out .30 to 306.
Rare Gt40 tubular intake with 1in. Plenum spacer and bbk 65mm throttle body and spacer, bbk cold air intake, bbk under drive pulleys, bbk equal length ceramic coated headers with bbk Catless o/r H pipe **new** Ford racing t5z transmission,steeda tri-ax shorter throw shifter and Ford racing clutch steeda adjustable clutch cable with steeda quadrant. less than 20 miles on setup. It is lowered on Tokico blues and h&r springs. With 5lug swap with slotted and drilled rotors front still needs to be done only reason I held off on the from was I was going to put the cobra calipers but ran out of time and money... but I have all the parts to complete the job. Car comes with tons of parts have a full set of 2004 cobra wheels and a set of 4 lug 10 hole wheels I'll throw in. Car hasn't been register since 2007 but has been on a none-operation since its been parked. All smoequipmebt is installed but the cats I'm sure I'm missing something but car runs like a bat outta hell cervini 2in. s351 style hood. Body is really strong clean if anyone has questions please text me @916-308-3710 thanks for looking asking $5500 no low ballers please May part out

-

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com