Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » Engines and more

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Engines and more
Bent70
¯
Member # 9694

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bent70  Ford pictures for Bent70    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have a few engines and more that need to go.....moving soon.

1. 89 mustang 5.0 shortblock. Needs rebuild and has been sitting exposed to elements for a few years. Forged pistons. Free come get it

2. 89 mustang 5.0 long block with upper and lower intake. unknown miles. $300

3. eb 302 out of my bronco, recently pulled. complete short of ps pump and bracket. it is tired (reason for pulling) comes with edlbrock performer intake. q jet and adapter. $300

4. 91 460 shortblock supposedly low miles possible have accesories and brackets if i can find them. $300

5. 89 mustang aod ahave been sitting out side could use rebuild $200

6. big block 4x4 aode from 460 above. $300

7. big block 4x4 c6 has been sitting outside could use rebuild. $200

8. 1 ton borgwarner t case off aode $100

9. eb width hp44 housing inner knuckle to knuckle. may need one knucke turned to line up true. spliced in center of longside. May have 4.10 gears and axleshafts need to check $200

10. Set of big o tires 31's i think with 90% tread on steel rims 5x5.5 $300

I have misc. flywheels

--------------------
some stangs and thangs

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com