Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 1999 Jaguar XJR Supercharged

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 1999 Jaguar XJR Supercharged
Egocentric
¯
Member # 9529

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egocentric  Ford pictures for Egocentric    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
1998 Jaguar XJR - This is the "R" Model that is a step up from the XJ8. This model has the supercharged 4.0 Engine with the 5 Speed automatic. This it a few years after Ford bought Jaguar out, this car is essentially a Ford in Jaguar's clothing.

148k miles, clean title, clean underneath. smogged 3/16
Registration is up at the end of this month..

I'll list everything I know of to the best of my knowledge, I'll start with performed maintenance.
I did the shock tower bushings, brake pads, bilsten-hd shocks, hid headlights & foglights.
It has a mina gallery exhaust.

Interior is 7.5/10 - Driver seat has a few cracks, but not ripped and seat switch is loose, two dash lights out near speedometer. A/C & Heat / Defrost all work perfectly.

Exterior 8.5/10 - Looks great for it's age, I get compliments all the time. Front and rear windows are tinted, 5% in the rear and 35% up front. It's light enough you can still see in up front and not get in trouble.

show contact info
Dan

Everything considered, it's a hell of a car for the price. It's nice, reliable and comfortable. I will work on the price a little, but I need a truck. 2900 OBO.

CRAIGSLIST LINK WITH PICTURES

--------------------
08 G37S
72 C10 Custom
R6

quote:
ain't no one tell me what to do. - NEIGHT

Posts: 1712 | From: NoOneTellMeWhatToDo-Neight | Registered: Oct 2009  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com