Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 347 stroker and tko 600

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 347 stroker and tko 600
92lxcobra
¯
Member # 11796

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 92lxcobra  Ford pictures for 92lxcobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have a fordstrokers.com 347 stroker
Forged internals
Custom cam
7qt oil pan
Newer polyurethane motor mounts
High volume oil pump
Tfs lifter
Tfs push rods
1.6 dss roller rockers
Brand new trickflow 11r cnc ported twisted wedge heads 190cc
High rise polished valve covers 
Ported systemax lower intake and upper with 1in spacer
Fuel injector harness 
36lb holley injectors 
Match c and l mag meter for 36lb inj
Bbk longtube headers
New waterpump
New 3g alt
Underdrive pulleys 
75mm throttle body 
And 75mm egr spacer accufab
Everything is complete and ready I will sell everything listed for 4500 firm I have all paperwork and all blueprints for the motor the reason I am selling is I make more money parting out my car then selling it whole.. the roller is gone
As of right now I am not looking to sell the motor in pieces trying to sell it complete I will also include all the sensors and everything in the picture from throttle body to intake to oil pan..4500

I also have a TKO 600 brand new with about 200 miles on it I still have the paperwork and the box it came in I also installed a centerforce dual friction clutch..will come with shifter. .handle. .clutch. .throw out bearing..bell..aluminum drive shaft..pressur plate..and cross member. .all that for 3000.
If you buy both together I will give you a better deal

Call or text is best no emails 2092710463
Please I am asking you in advance to read the whole ad before you start texting me asking questions that are on here the prices are listed so please read carefully before contacting me
 -

[ 2016-03-16, 08:37 AM: Message edited by: 92lxcobra ]

--------------------
85 ttop GT
85 Capri GS
92 GT

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com