Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » Rear mount turbo kit

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Rear mount turbo kit
04snake
¯
Member # 7448

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04snake  Ford pictures for 04snake  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Pardon the odd post, copied/pasted from tapatalk, this kit could be easily adapted to just about anything, including fox's or late model mustangs  - <br />
This turbo setup a has been sitting on my shelf since I pulled it off the wrecked blue truck. It is setup for a 4.0 ohv but can really be "adjusted" to work on anything. Originally it was mounted on an 06 5.4 and made 502 HP at the wheels (that particular truck went through a few engines due to a bad tune and the owner cranking the boost to high on various occasions), after that I put it on my ranger but never had it dynoed, I would guess it made around 260-280 at the crank and like 215-225 at the wheels via 7psi. It is a direct bolt on without the air to air intercooler, if you opt to run the cooler you may have to do a bit of fabwork. This will come with everything necessary to run on a pre obd2 truck including fuel system, wideband sensor, boost gauge, oil system and oil scavenge pump.<br />
<br />
Kit can be adapted to just about anything if you do your homework.<br />
<br />
Details:<br />
T3/T04e 60 trim journal bearing Garrett turbo. <br />
38mm turbosmart wastegate with turbosmart 7psi spring<br />
Turbosmart adjustable boost regulator as well, I never ran it on this truck. This turbo should spin 20+ psi no problem if your heart desires. (Not recommended on stock 4.0's)<br />
38mm turbosmart external blowoff valve (loud as fuck and drops mad panties)<br />
Vortech 12:1 fuel management unit with factory style lines<br />
Wahlbro 255 mph in tank fuel pump<br />
All turbo hot/cold side piping/clamps/hoses.<br />
Air to air polished intercooler with brackets that can be made to fit pretty much anything with nominal fan skills.<br />
Turbowerx exa pump with warranty.<br />
Stainless steel oil feed line/rubber oil return line to valve cover with modified cap for fitting.<br />
Digital wideband 02 sensor with data logging capability.<br />
Mechanical boost gauge.<br />
Open pcv breather system <br />
<br />
Asking 2500 or trade for a better LT setup for my 2002 F150. Will also install for an additional 500 in labor.<br />
<br />
The fun factor alone on this setup was the best part, I miss it but it's time to move on.<br />
<br />
Have all original receipts totalling over 5k.<br />
<br />
530-913-0645<br />
 -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

[ 2015-12-14, 03:02 PM: Message edited by: 04snake ]

--------------------
Long travel, caged, 2002 Harley F-150
2010 F-150
2007 Jeep JK

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com