Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » Pro Comp 210 heads

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Pro Comp 210 heads
LCR Stang
¯
Member # 13928

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LCR Stang  Ford pictures for LCR Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
New SBF Pro Comp 210 heads. 2.05 int 1.60 ex valves, 3/8 studs and guide plates. Bought these with a group of other parts, and have no use for them. These were built the right way when it comes to Pro Comps. They were bought bare and had quality guides and valvetrain installed. They've been bolted down, but never ran. $700 obo or trade. Located in Turlock area. Can text pics.
LCR Stang
¯
Member # 13928

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LCR Stang  Ford pictures for LCR Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Bump
86mustang
¯
Member # 14008

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86mustang  Ford pictures for 86mustang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Still got heads
86mustang
¯
Member # 14008

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86mustang  Ford pictures for 86mustang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Steven (209)241-9000
LCR Stang
¯
Member # 13928

TTT
LCR Stang
¯
Member # 13928

TTT make an offer, need to move these.
02mustang5.4
¯
Member # 14004

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 02mustang5.4  Ford pictures for 02mustang5.4    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
These run $800 brand new all day
Posts: 123 | From: Modesto California | Registered: Mar 2015  |  :
LCR Stang
¯
Member # 13928

Brand new with all the garbage stock valvetrain parts and garbage valve guides. Which all have been upgraded on these. Plus it does say OBO, in case you missed that...
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That moment, when some dumb ass tries to call someone on their price, yet doesn't bother to read that the junk valves & guides are replaced..

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

02mustang5.4
¯
Member # 14004

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 02mustang5.4  Ford pictures for 02mustang5.4    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Jaja why would you buy these in the first place if they come with junk valves brand new after all the money you spend might as well go with some trickflows IMO
LCR Stang
¯
Member # 13928

Dont know, ask the guy i bought them from, he did not me. They came in a group of parts i bought, and he wouldnt separate. I have no use for them, theyre too small for me. So i figured id just pass them along to someone else. Not firm on the price, was just a ballpark of what theyre worth with whats into them. If you dont want them, move along. Or i could just go on any/all of your threads and shit on them too...
02mustang5.4
¯
Member # 14004

I was talking to warwhore guy he just couldn't mind his own bizness

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com