Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 1991 lx hatchback CLEAN ROLLER, 5LUG REAR DISK ETC...1000$$$$$

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 1991 lx hatchback CLEAN ROLLER, 5LUG REAR DISK ETC...1000$$$$$
Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jaejae5.0  Ford pictures for Jaejae5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
selling my 1991 lx hatchback roller car is very clean was a 4 cyl at the start of its life but had been converted to 5.0 specs

New caster camber plates
Brand new sn95 booster and master cylinder
Sn95 5 lug spindles
sn95 rear end disk brakes with 3.27 gears
brand new upper and lower rear control arms not sure on brand but the are powder coated red
5 speed pedal assembly
new clutch cable with firewall adjuster
new bbk lowering springs
New Tokico blue struts up front
New white face gauge cluster 140 mph
New black carpet
Clean grey dash
Has engine harness for 5.0 installed along with a9l computer

This is a very clean car has never seen a donut or any abuse,torque box's are in perfect condition along with the radiator support

Drop in your engine and t5 transmission and radiator connect all plugs and you have a running car. Heater and ac in working condition but will need condenser

Holds a ca clean title with dmv fees paid will just need to be smogged"pinkslip in hand"

Car is painted a dark green but has seen better days and has a white hood

Currently sits on a set of 5 lug rims with new tires from a newer gt nothing special

Cons:
Dent on driver fender from removal of engine
small dent on passenger door

located in vallejo ca, plans have changed and I'm gonna build another camaro

Looking to get 1000$
It is worth that much in the parts that are in the car

Currently disabled with 2 broken legs and a broken arm and I have more important things to attend to

707-656-3272 "james" for pictures

[ 2015-08-30, 09:08 PM: Message edited by: Jaejae5.0 ]

--------------------
1987 notchback h/c/i 302 & 70mm turbo SOLD

2000 camaro ss cam only

Posts: 4890 | From: the combustion chamber | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jaejae5.0  Ford pictures for Jaejae5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sale pending

--------------------

2000 camaro ss cam only

Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Ttt

Lowered price, currently disabled with more important things to take care of.my loss your gain

--------------------

2000 camaro ss cam only

Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Ttt

--------------------

2000 camaro ss cam only

Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Ttt 1000$

Worth more than that in the parts that are installer

Torque boxes straight as can be
Frame unmolested
Come get a very nice roller to build your dream foxbody..I'm currently dealing with 2 broken legs and a broken arm and have lost interest

--------------------

2000 camaro ss cam only

adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn boss what happened to you? Fall off of something?

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

quote:
Originally posted by adower:

Was a passenger in a car accident..compound fracture to left ankle,broke right knee and right forearm..surgery on all with plates and screws..I'm doing pretty good now tho. I'll be 100% normal soon..just want to buy something that's already drivable..I'll build my dream fox when my settlement comes [Smile]

--------------------

2000 camaro ss cam only

Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

quote:

Was a passenger in a car accident..compound fracture to left ankle,broke right knee and right forearm..surgery on all with plates and screws..I'm doing pretty good now tho. I'll be 100% normal soon..just want to buy something that's already drivable..I'll build my dream fox when my settlement comes [Smile]

--------------------

2000 camaro ss cam only

adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jaejae5.0:
quote:

Good to hear you're on the up and up. Compound fracture is no joke. Put some of that money away for the future [patriot]

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Jaejae5.0:
quote:

Good to hear you're on the up and up. Compound fracture is no joke. Put some of that money away for the future [patriot]
Thanks for the kind words brotha ^_^..yes yes I will be smart with my $$ prolly gonna invest in some training. I'm already a refinery mechanic,I was possible thinking about getting into welding but idk yet..

--------------------

2000 camaro ss cam only

Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Apparently nobody is getting the pics I'm sending out so here is the Craigslist add

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/5198786798.html

Sorry for the inconvenience

--------------------

2000 camaro ss cam only

Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

[ 2015-09-15, 01:30 AM: Message edited by: Jaejae5.0 ]

--------------------

2000 camaro ss cam only

Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Car is still for sale..phone was broke. For anyone who texted this last week.

Thanks james

--------------------

2000 camaro ss cam only

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com