Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » WTB: Carbon clutch pack

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: WTB: Carbon clutch pack
Aztec 5.0
¯
Member # 13859

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aztec 5.0  Ford pictures for Aztec 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Moving up in gears and figured I'd have the clutches replaced with the carbon fiber ones. None available on line so looking here to see if anyone has a set they want to sell
El.hardhead
¯
Member # 13883

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for El.hardhead  Ford pictures for El.hardhead    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Summit has them and you'll get them tomorrow if you order today
Coyote_Chuy
¯
Member # 13620

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Coyote_Chuy  Ford pictures for Coyote_Chuy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was looking all over for these and nobody had them but I ended up finding them at west coast differential in Rancho Cordova, I called them to see if they had them and they did. So I bought it thru them and it was shipped to my house. Got there the next day. +19166350950 try giving them a call bro.
Aztec 5.0
¯
Member # 13859

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aztec 5.0  Ford pictures for Aztec 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I see the part number M-4700-C but doesn't say they are carbon fiber anywhere. Also summit says item won't ship until the 31st. I'll try west coast on Monday
Coyote_Chuy
¯
Member # 13620

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Coyote_Chuy  Ford pictures for Coyote_Chuy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It's cool cuz they know at west coast, just make sure to ask them if it's the carbon fiber clutches when you call them
Aztec 5.0
¯
Member # 13859

Bullit. Thanks for the lead but they said they do not stock them and they only have the standard set that arent carbon fiber

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com