Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 94-95 Factory cat'd pipe $150 other parts..

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 94-95 Factory cat'd pipe $150 other parts..
Mercury God of Speed
¯
Member # 11645

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mercury God of Speed  Ford pictures for Mercury God of Speed    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It's time to start working on my 68' cougar so I'm parting out my trusty 95'.
First up is the cat'd pipe $200. The engine, trans, harness, brakes tires/wheels and radiator are goin into my cougar. The rest will be up for grabs. It's still tagged and on the street so it needs to appear NOT ABANDONED. The only thing I'm looking for in trade are GT40 or GT40X heads front sump sbf oil pan, 67-68 Cougar and 390/410/427/428 parts. The 5.0 is going in until my 390 is completely rebuilt and injected. Make me some offers I'll also need a few space savers to roll the carcass away depending on the parts you need. And please no low ballers Pick and pull will still pay me for the 95 and parts trades don't hurt feelings.
Also open to 80-86 Bronco parts.

[ 2015-04-25, 08:07 AM: Message edited by: Habu GT 06' ]

--------------------
Ford Blue Blood. 68 XR7 390 X code Cougar, 95 GTS(sold) 95 GT(Donor) 06' GT Black on Black(sold)

Mercury God of Speed
¯
Member # 11645

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mercury God of Speed  Ford pictures for Mercury God of Speed    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Bump

--------------------
Ford Blue Blood. 68 XR7 390 X code Cougar, 95 GTS(sold) 95 GT(Donor) 06' GT Black on Black(sold)

Mercury God of Speed
¯
Member # 11645

bump

--------------------

klonoa
¯
Member # 1771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for klonoa  Ford pictures for klonoa    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How many miles I the catted hpipe? You wouldn't be selling your maf would you?

[ 2015-04-25, 04:07 PM: Message edited by: klonoa ]

--------------------
2003 Mustang Cobra - 454 rwhp - 470rwtq
Ex. 2001 vortech'ed v6.

Posts: 938 | From: Richmond, Cali. | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
Mercury God of Speed
¯
Member # 11645

I bought the car with 125,000 miles it sat for eight years and passed smog for me two years ago as soon as it passed the pipe came off and has been in my garage since. Pretty much everything forward of the h pipe is going into my cougar for the efi swap.

--------------------

Mercury God of Speed
¯
Member # 11645

Bump

--------------------

Mercury God of Speed
¯
Member # 11645

Lazy sunday bump.

--------------------

Mercury God of Speed
¯
Member # 11645

bump

--------------------

Mercury God of Speed
¯
Member # 11645

TTT

--------------------

Mercury God of Speed
¯
Member # 11645

Need it gone!

--------------------

Mercury God of Speed
¯
Member # 11645

last bump before PnP gets it.

--------------------

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com