Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » Last chance for parts! '89 ragtop scheduled for the crusher Jan 2. (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Last chance for parts! '89 ragtop scheduled for the crusher Jan 2.
evintho
¯
Member # 5536

Ford Icon 6 posted      Profile for evintho  Ford pictures for evintho  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The time has come to part out Thunderstang. It was a 350 hp turbocharged 4 cyl car. I built it and drove it for 4 years until Bozo the clown rearended me at 40mph and totalled it! The motor and trans went into my '27 T roadster. Most of the interior has already sold locally. The 4-wheel disc brake modified suspension system and some other good stuff will be listed for sale in a week or so once I get it all squared away and cleaned up for photos. This listing is basically for the little stuff.....brackets, moldings and such that I can pull off before the shell goes to the crusher. East coast guys.........this is a rust free California car! Hit me up with a PM for anything you might need!

-

-

-

-

[ 2014-12-28, 11:03 PM: Message edited by: evintho ]

--------------------
'89 Mustang LX droptop running a turbocharged 2.3, and proud of it!!
Check out 'Thunderstang'!

Posts: 285 | From: Santa Rosa | Registered: Apr 2005  |  :
KARATExxCHUCK
¯
Member # 12851

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KARATExxCHUCK  Ford pictures for KARATExxCHUCK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How much would you charge me for the driver side door handle?

Charles [patriot]

--------------------
**Sometimes you must kill the snake to walk the path!!
**Message me for Powder Coating and Sand blasting!!!:)

itzdeiontho
¯
Member # 13864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for itzdeiontho  Ford pictures for itzdeiontho    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
dimmer switch?
evintho
¯
Member # 5536

Ford Icon 6 posted      Profile for evintho  Ford pictures for evintho  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by KARATExxCHUCK:
How much would you charge me for the driver side door handle?

$15 shipped, $10 if you come and get it.

quote:
Originally posted by itzdeiontho:
dimmer switch?

Are you talking about the rheostat dial for interior lights or the headlight dimmer switch on the turn signal stalk?

--------------------

tribesmen
¯
Member # 11900

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for tribesmen  Ford pictures for tribesmen    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How much for the trim around the quarter panels and trunk where you hook the top cover?
evintho
¯
Member # 5536

I'll have to check to make sure they're good. The big storm just started so I'll probably have to wait until Friday to check 'em out.

--------------------

87 White T
¯
Member # 9098

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87 White T  Ford pictures for 87 White T  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
how are the window trims on the inside? IDK what they are actually called, its the piece toward the bottom of the window, the felt/rubber sh*t

--------------------
Yellow/Black S197 (Sold)
White 87 T-Top

evintho
¯
Member # 5536

quote:
Originally posted by QuadKing7o7:
how are the window trims on the inside? IDK what they are actually called, its the piece toward the bottom of the window, the felt/rubber sh*t

I'll check tomorrow if it isn't raining.

--------------------

Aztec 5.0
¯
Member # 13859

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aztec 5.0  Ford pictures for Aztec 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I want the nozzle piece that fits into the cowl grille that sprays the windshield wiper fluid. How much to 95006?
evintho
¯
Member # 5536

quote:
Originally posted by Aztec 5.0:
I want the nozzle piece that fits into the cowl grille that sprays the windshield wiper fluid. How much to 95006?

$15 shipped or $10 if you come and get it.

-

--------------------

evintho
¯
Member # 5536

quote:
Originally posted by tribesmen:
How much for the trim around the quarter panels and trunk where you hook the top cover?

tribesmen........totally forgot! My bad! Will check it out tomorrow, sorry.

quote:
Originally posted by QuadKing7o7:

QuadKing7o7.........sent you a PM.

--------------------

Aztec 5.0
¯
Member # 13859

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Aztec 5.0  Ford pictures for Aztec 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Does this include the actual piece that connects to the cowl grille? PayPal?
evintho
¯
Member # 5536

That is the piece that connects to the grille. It's upside down. You can just see the screwhead in the back.
Paypal is j.olds01@att.net

--------------------

Aztec 5.0
¯
Member # 13859

Where are you located. If close I'll pick it up if not I'm ready to pay now for shipping
831-331-3563

itzdeiontho
¯
Member # 13864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for itzdeiontho  Ford pictures for itzdeiontho    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
how much passabger moldings
evintho
¯
Member # 5536

quote:
Where are you located. If close I'll pick it up if not I'm ready to pay now for shipping
831-331-3563

I'm in the North Bay. Santa Rosa.

quote:
how much passabger moldings

Please be more specific.

--------------------

itzdeiontho
¯
Member # 13864

The panel under the black trim on the passenger side
evintho
¯
Member # 5536

quote:
The panel under the black trim on the passenger side

Door moulding? Fender moulding? Rear quarter moulding?

--------------------

Aztec 5.0
¯
Member # 13859

Money sent for windshield wiper fluid plumbing
Aztec 5.0
¯
Member # 13859

Can you supply tracking number please
evintho
¯
Member # 5536

Yes, I will. As soon as I receive the funds, I'll ship it out and PM you with a tracking #.

--------------------

S550_Andres
¯
Member # 11083

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for S550_Andres  Ford pictures for S550_Andres    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How clean are those fenders? If you still have them.

--------------------
86 notch coyote swapped
89 convertible 302 hci
85 notch 347 hci

evintho
¯
Member # 5536

Drivers side is perfect.
Pass side has a tweak on the front edge, otherwise it's good. $50 for the pair. LMK.

-

-

-

--------------------

Aztec 5.0
¯
Member # 13859

Funds were sent on 12/15 at 8:22 pm
evintho
¯
Member # 5536

quote:
Funds were sent on 12/15 at 8:22 pm

How did you pay?

--------------------

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com