Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » Looking for a stock 5.0 and T5

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Looking for a stock 5.0 and T5
RiddlerGT
Midnight King
Member # 113

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RiddlerGT  Ford pictures for RiddlerGT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My lemons car blew up over the weekend so now we are going to go the SBF route. I'm looking for a stock 5.0 with accessories and ecu with a t5 is a plus as the one we had got a little banged up.

Let me know what you have!

--------------------
SR

Posts: 2292 | From: San Ramon | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
Hungry Hippo
¯
Member # 537

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hungry Hippo  Ford pictures for Hungry Hippo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey nate! Were you at thunderhill this last weekend? What car was yours? It was my first time, i went as an "arrive and drive" on my friends' team (black & white audi a4).

--------------------
05 S4 Avant(wagon)
09 C6 H/C/I

RiddlerGT
Midnight King
Member # 113

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RiddlerGT  Ford pictures for RiddlerGT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was with my wife for our 1yr anniversary... so i didn't get to make the race. We have an 85 mercur that had a 2.3L in it...i got the email " motor is blown" need to find a 5.0 for December! Are you going back in december?

--------------------
SR

Posts: 2292 | From: San Ramon | Registered: Dec 2000  |  :
Hungry Hippo
¯
Member # 537

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hungry Hippo  Ford pictures for Hungry Hippo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Cool, i saw your car. It was the only one there. I don't plan to go in dec, the 3 guys that own the car want to only run with 3 drivers for that one

--------------------
05 S4 Avant(wagon)
09 C6 H/C/I

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com