Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » Tan recaro racing seats

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Tan recaro racing seats
LXjames
¯
Member # 10791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LXjames  Ford pictures for LXjames    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So long story short these were recently stolen from me earlier this year I just got them back and they are in beat up condition. They are real recaro LSD seats. they have the fox body rails fully functional sliding and tilt. Confetti insert which is a rare seat. They need to be cleaned or re done I don't want to spend any time on them. Just want them gone. 500 obo 925-437-8919 I don't have pics at the money but will tonight. Please don't jerk me around if you don't have the money then don't call.

--------------------
On Point Motorsport prez.
King Lx

Posts: 4761 | From: Pittsburg CA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
SydeWaySix
CAFords OG
Member # 3596

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWaySix  Ford pictures for SydeWaySix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
$500 and they need to be redone?!?!? That's a bit of a stretch in my opinion...

--------------------
2013 Boss 302 #356. Performance White. Stock.
1965 Fastback GT Restored to stock spec.

351w
¯
Member # 11875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351w  Ford pictures for 351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll give you $20 to take them to the dumps and delete the thread.
LXjames
¯
Member # 10791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LXjames  Ford pictures for LXjames    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SydeWaySix:
$500 and they need to be redone?!?!? That's a bit of a stretch in my opinion...

You do notice it says obo? Or you just mayweathered my thread and don't have the money for them?

--------------------
On Point Motorsport prez.
King Lx

Posts: 4761 | From: Pittsburg CA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
flores24v
¯
Member # 10586

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for flores24v  Ford pictures for flores24v    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Are these the ones with the speakers in the head rest, if so I'll give $14
351w
¯
Member # 11875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351w  Ford pictures for 351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by flores24v:
Are these the ones with the speakers in the head rest, if so I'll give $14

I think he wants $1,000 for those, they are super rare tan leather.
oxfords281
¯
Member # 12572

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for oxfords281  Ford pictures for oxfords281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
pics?

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com