Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » Performance Parts Suuuuuuper cheap (Koni, Autometer, Exhaust, Chip)

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Performance Parts Suuuuuuper cheap (Koni, Autometer, Exhaust, Chip)
306Guy
¯
Member # 8744

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 306Guy  Ford pictures for 306Guy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Going a different direction...again, with my build. Have to get rid of this stuff to make room for the new ones.

1) O/R H Pipe - Good condition, works very well, no leaks. Had a new tube welded in due to a bend, but otherwise works as it should. Used for LT's. Not sure of the brand, but it has a badge on it just cant read it anymore. Size is 2.5". $80 shipped.
 -

2) Firewall Plate - It is NOT polished. It was accidentally cut backwards and so the polished part is going to have the sticky tape when you mount it, so you wont see it. The other side is just dull aluminum. You can polish it if you like. There are some imperfections due to the cut but I'm not sure if you can buff those out or not as I have not tried. The last pic is what the other side looks like, but you wont see that due to the sticky tape when you mount it. $30 shipped
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

3) Diablo Revolution Chip - It's the black one. Good condition. Currently has a 306 NA tune on it for my fox, but can be erased and re-tuned by your tuner. $80 Shipped

4) 40 Series Flowmasters - I have two (2) sets of flows for sale. First one is part # 42443, They are in pretty good condition, basically like new. Only on the car for 2K. No holes, rust. Just minor surface scratches. One had hanger already welded on and the other I had to cut, but I still have it so you can weld it back on where you like. $50 plus shipping

Summit Link: http://www.summitracing.com/parts/flo-42443

-
 -
 -

Next set is part # 42441, again in pretty good condition. Has some surface rust, but no major dents, just a few small ones, no holes or other damage, its all cosmetic. No hangers with these and they are dumped at 90*. $50 plus shipping

Summit Link: http://www.summitracing.com/parts/flo-42441

-
 -
 -

I also have a set of flow tubes, excellent condition with only 100 miles on them! I believe they are 2.25". Price is $10 if bought with a set of mufflers and $25 without. Plus shipping.
 -
 -

[ 2014-07-22, 02:36 PM: Message edited by: 306Guy ]

306Guy
¯
Member # 8744

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 306Guy  Ford pictures for 306Guy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
5) Koni Special D's - I have a set of used (5K) shocks/struts. They are fully adjustable. Had them on the car for a few years as a DD and then parked it for another two so I could rebuild the engine. The rears are in good shape mechanically, scratched up on the outside but nothing a little paint will not fix, no other damage. The fronts are good for the most part. I had some trouble getting off one of the struts and as a result chewed up the top of the strut. It still functions as far as I know, but it is leaking some oil. I know Koni can repair it, but I would just buy one new strut and have a full set again or you can repair it on your own.

These are a good replacement for stock shocks/struts without spending hundreds of dollars on a really aggressive set and you can adjust them. Asking $200. (less than $50 per shock/strut). Thanks.

-
 -
 -

6)Oil Pressure Gauge - Mechanical 2 5/8 Autometer Sportcomp. Comes with everything needed to install (nylon hose, fittings, wiring, etc.) $50 shipped

7) Sony Deck - Works good. Comes with remote. Gooood sound. $80 plus shipping
 -
 -

8) I also have a few odds and ends. Make offers on these.
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

If you have any questions, shoot me a call/text. (916) 960-7926

I live in Los Angeles so everything is shipped unless you are local. LMK. Thanks.

[ 2014-07-21, 10:03 PM: Message edited by: 306Guy ]

306Guy
¯
Member # 8744

ttt
306Guy
¯
Member # 8744

Ttt
306Guy
¯
Member # 8744

Offers
9cobrasvt8
¯
Member # 11078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobrasvt8  Ford pictures for 9cobrasvt8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Where you located?

--------------------
2013 Grabber blue coyote
1996 cobra
1996 gt h/c/i and gears
1998 cobra vert
1998 gt h/c/i
1997 gt blown

Posts: 1519 | From: under the hood | Registered: Jul 2011  |  :
306Guy
¯
Member # 8744

Los Angeles
306Guy
¯
Member # 8744

Ttt
306Guy
¯
Member # 8744

ttt...Offers

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com