Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » Trying to help a friend, stock parts needed.

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Trying to help a friend, stock parts needed.
4 CAM FOX
¯
Member # 11891

Ford Icon 2 posted      Profile for 4 CAM FOX  Ford pictures for 4 CAM FOX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Long story short, a good friend of mine is going though a rough patch and I am trying to help him along with his car. His stock harmonic balancer is falling apart and needs to be replaced. We also recently swapped the rotted Y-pipe exhaust in favor of a 86-93 setup, but he does not have any mufflers and does not want to attract attention with the car. To put it into perspective, this is his only car and funds are very tight. If someone would be kind enough to donate or do some horse trading for some parts to help him out, both of us would greatly appreciate it. Thank you, Chris. [patriot]

--------------------
"The clutch is on the left. Gas on the right."
"What's this one in the middle?"
"It's for pussies."

Blow_U_In_Reverse
¯
Member # 12298

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blow_U_In_Reverse  Ford pictures for Blow_U_In_Reverse    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have some stock mufflers with flowtubes.. dumped, no tips.. text me if he wants em bro..

--------------------
"Real Men Get BLOWN"
-1993 Cobra "COBRUUH"
-1984 T-Top Notchback
#KurganTuned

Posts: 2688 | From: FiJi-925-650 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  :
88chp
¯
Member # 10712

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88chp  Ford pictures for 88chp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I got life time warranty on stock harmonic balancer..were ur friend stay at..

--------------------
SMC(Line Em Up)

Posts: 400 | From: Stockton Ca | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
4 CAM FOX
¯
Member # 11891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4 CAM FOX  Ford pictures for 4 CAM FOX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 88chp:
I got life time warranty on stock harmonic balancer..were ur friend stay at..

In Antioch, does the warranty happen to be through auto zone?

--------------------
"The clutch is on the left. Gas on the right."
"What's this one in the middle?"
"It's for pussies."

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com