Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 2003 mustang gt smog legal build!! Forsale

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 2003 mustang gt smog legal build!! Forsale
bgame5.0
¯
Member # 13105

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bgame5.0  Ford pictures for bgame5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
6500$ Clean title 117000 miles smogg paper work in hand registered till jan 2015 and is a automatic transmition!!! It's a 2003 mustang gt black on black with some tasteful modifications as well like Headers, x pipe, flow masters, cold air intake, throttle body plenum, underdrive pullies,new radiator, new hoses, auto start, rear end rebuild kit, new axles, drilled and slotted rotors, aluminum radiator caster cambers also long cold air intake with a larger 70mm throttle body and intake spacer sct on 91 octane i pump premium chevron supreme gas in my car only it also has a full exhaust set up with a also comes with sound system! The car pulls hard and pulls alot harder than a regular GT! 17 inch bullit rims deep dish with 315 tires in the rear a lot of thread left, just replaced the front shocks and springs and brake pads so it rides smooth, car is clean in and out get compliments everywhere, I am third owner and it has never Been in any type of accident and always we'll maintained! It's on 17" black built rims with 70% tread still on them! Interior is grey cloth with only mini stain on back and one tiny hole on driver! Car is equipped with nice deck with internal iPhone holder so you phone will sit behind deck unseen no loose wires! In trunk there are 2 really nice 10"subs with 1500 watt amp capacitor professionally mounted!! Under the hood my Stang has every upgrade beside heads and a cam!! Car will come with all cleaning and waxing products! Will come with a sct tuner

Only cons are driver door at the top of the door wear door meets window needs paint! There are acouple rock chips and one spot pealing one front bumper!! As of right now I took rear spoiler off so there are holes in trunk lid but I still have spoiler!! There car is mech sounds but I believe front balljoints to be going out!!!! 6500$ with stero system or 6000$ without!!! 6503851367

--------------------
Tyler Calkins

Posts: 15 | From: burlingame ca | Registered: Aug 2013  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com