Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » F/S Procharger P1SC for 99-04 4.6L GT *Pics*

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: F/S Procharger P1SC for 99-04 4.6L GT *Pics*
SlowFiveOh94
¯
Member # 2404

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlowFiveOh94  Ford pictures for SlowFiveOh94    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Up for sale is my Procharger P-1SC Supercharger kit with accessories designed for 1999-2004 Mustang GT’s with the SOHC 4.6L V8 engine. This is an intercooled kit with the 3.4 pulley. The Procharger was professionally removed by AED in Cameron Park, CA.

I bought my 2001 GT a year ago with 12k original miles with the Procharger installed. It was my daily driver for the past year and now has 26k miles on it. I bought it from the 2nd owner. The original owner had the Procharger installed so the actual mileage the kit was installed is unknown, but obviously no more than 26k miles.

Over time, the head unit developed a leak, which appears to be coming from the seam near the drain plug. I contacted Procharger directly and they quoted me $500 to have the seals replaced or $800 for a full rebuild, which includes new bearings and seals.

I returned my car to stock and decided to include everything that was removed with the kit. In addition to the intercooled P-1SC kit itself, you will also get a set of RC Racing 42lb injectors, Lightning 90mm MAF, and near new Goodyear Gatorback serpentine belt.

This kit (new) retails for $4,800. I’m asking $2,000 obo. If you pay for the full rebuild through Procharger you’ll be saving $2,000 on this kit.

I’m listing this kit locally in hopes of avoiding having to ship it, but if I get too many low ballers I’ll be listing it on eBay. Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to see any additional pictures of any of the components. I have also included a video of the kit running prior to removal just to show it ran well.

http://s20.photobucket.com/user/JRNorCal85/library/Procharger

[patriot] [patriot] [patriot] [burnout]

--------------------
2001 Mustang GT (Faleen Speedster)

Posts: 1184 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Feb 2003  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com