Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to General Talk.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 1997 Supercharged Pacific Green Cobra Convertible

Author Topic: 1997 Supercharged Pacific Green Cobra Convertible
FlyingLow
¯
Member # 1485

Ford Icon 5 posted      Profile for FlyingLow  Ford pictures for FlyingLow    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just trying to get a feel for how much a car like this will sell for now a days. Below is a list of the add on's that are currently on the vehicle. Any feed back you guys can provide will be greatly appreciated.

1997 Convertible Cobra with a Vortech Supercharger and a new chip. Clean title, 5-Speed. It currently has 40,000 original miles. The last time it was put on the Dyno it produced 421 horsepower. The block is capable of handling 500HP per the previous owner. This is a very fast car that is currently sitting and is not getting any use. I bought the car 4 years ago with 36,000 miles and have used it very little since. Exhaust was all redone with high flow dual and X cross pipe. There was also a chassis stiffening upgrade (cross members). Also a suspension upgrade. The suspension was lowered with a Steeda stage 3 upgrade, adjustable Koni struts in front with new springs. Steeda firewall clutch cable adjuster for adjusting clutch point. [patriot]

[ 2014-01-14, 12:26 PM: Message edited by: FlyingLow ]

Posts: 346 | From: North Valley SJ | Registered: Jul 2002  |  :
SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Depending on the shape of the paint/interior/overall cleanliness of the car I'd say with those mods/mileage and being a cobra to the right seller about $8500-10k..keep in mind there is low miles factory virgins selling for 10k-15k (ridiculous I know) but those cars stay for sell forever it seems and there's a reason lol that's almost 03/04 cobra money and in some cases it is! A real world cash value in my opinion for a car like yours in good shape with a good mod list,low miles should be worth that no problem,shit my vert has 150k an I wouldn't take less than 7 for it..GLWS [patriot]

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
URFNSLO
¯
Member # 9750

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for URFNSLO  Ford pictures for URFNSLO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I wouldn't entertain anything south of 10k. Low ballets can kick rocks. But if your serious about selling it you should post some pics.

--------------------
Drive it like you stole it!

95 cobra, bolt on's and an IRS

Posts: 679 | From: Modesto, CA | Registered: Jan 2010  |  :
FlyingLow
¯
Member # 1485

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FlyingLow  Ford pictures for FlyingLow    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for the replies guys. I'll post pictures of it later on this evening when I get home. [patriot]
Posts: 346 | From: North Valley SJ | Registered: Jul 2002  |  :

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com