Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » On3 Gen 2 2v turbo kit.

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: On3 Gen 2 2v turbo kit.
blownstang98
¯
Member # 5469

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blownstang98  Ford pictures for blownstang98    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Like the title says I have a low mile kit for sale. Kit is off a 98 gt with a 2v 4.6. will work on 96-04 gt with a 4.6 2v motor. Kit comes with hot side and cold side piping. Also will come with the VMP tuning slot style maf with plug and play harness. Turbo is an upgraded innovative 76mm ball bearing turbo t4 flange. Turbo has 4 pulls on the dyno and 3 passes at the track. I have custom dumped downpipe for turbo as it is a 4 inch downpipe. The on3 kit comes with 3 inch down pipe that runs under the car that can be modified to work with this turbo but I pretty much only set it up to be raced so just dumped it by the front bumper and didn’t worry about it. If you wanted to change to the 3 inch downpipe you would just need to take it to and exhaust shop and have them make a reducer for you and connect to the rest of your exhaust. I have a built motor and auto in my car. This setup made 601hp on 21lbs of boost and ran a best of 10.58@130 on 17lbs. still lots left in my setup but going old school so selling off parts I won’t be using on the new build.

What all you are getting.

On3 cold side
On3 hot side with stock downpipe that exits under driver side of car and custom 4inch down pipe for current turbo that exits by driver side front bumper. all upgraded V-band clamps for RPS.
Innovative t76 ball bearing turbo with .96 A/R exhaust housing. Has 3 passes at the track and 4 dyno pulls.
VMP Tuning Slot style Maf
Plug and Play harness for Maf
Filter for Turbo as well.

text me for pictures or questions please. Would like $2000 obo with local pick up or work out a meeting.

would like to sell but might be up for trades/part trades for windsor parts. let me know what you have.

thanks.
530-917-8740

--------------------
MMR MOD 900, hp stage 2 blower cams, stage 2 ported heads waiting for the 18 pounds of booosssttt to come.

Posts: 508 | From: Redding CA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  :
blownstang98
¯
Member # 5469

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blownstang98  Ford pictures for blownstang98    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ttt

--------------------
MMR MOD 900, hp stage 2 blower cams, stage 2 ported heads waiting for the 18 pounds of booosssttt to come.

blownstang98
¯
Member # 5469

Ttt

--------------------

blownstang98
¯
Member # 5469

Ttt

--------------------

blownstang98
¯
Member # 5469

Ttt. Some one shoot me an offer

--------------------

blownstang98
¯
Member # 5469

ttt

--------------------

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com