Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » ID1000 + JMS BAP - 2011+ Mustang

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: ID1000 + JMS BAP - 2011+ Mustang
TwelveFifty
¯
Member # 13182

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwelveFifty  Ford pictures for TwelveFifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ID1000 slightly used and JMS BAP is brand new. Bought them from a member on SVTP.

Bought it in preparation for the upcoming project, Whipple or Twins. However with the release of the new 2015 Mustang, I no longer need these and will be saving up for a fat down payment and trade in this upcoming summer.

I will sell it for the price I picked them up for. They have not been installed, just been kept boxed up and stored away. They are all in great shape. One thing about the JMS BAP though, when I received them they were missing the little things such as the 3 various vacuum tees depending on vehicle hose sizes, shrink wrap, a 30 amp fuse, and 6 self tapping screws. Those are not hard to find at regular auto parts stores for less than 15 bucks though (wasn't starting on the project yet so did not care to go pick them up yet). PM for any questions or details.

ID1000 - 775
JMS BAP - 285

FIRM on the price.

2013+ Read Decklid Panel with no emblem. Bought it NEW and prepped it to throw onto my car but I no longer need it. The difference between this one and the "normal" 13+ ones is that I dremeled and sanded down the back clips and threw on 3m double sided tape to adhere to the trunk. This will fit any model 2010+, your old emblem pops off and goes onto this.

$80

5000k H13 Bi-Xenon HID kit. Fits the 2010+ Mustang with halogens. $40

--------------------
This is my sig...

Posts: 78 | From: This place hurr... | Registered: Sep 2013  |  :
DeepFiveOhh
¯
Member # 13226

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeepFiveOhh  Ford pictures for DeepFiveOhh    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Interested in the decklid...pictures please?
TwelveFifty
¯
Member # 13182

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwelveFifty  Ford pictures for TwelveFifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
pmd

--------------------
This is my sig...

TwelveFifty
¯
Member # 13182

UP

--------------------
This is my sig...

TwelveFifty
¯
Member # 13182

bump

--------------------
This is my sig...

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com