Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 2000 Mustang GT (2.1 Kenne Bell, Stroker, Suspension etc..)

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 2000 Mustang GT (2.1 Kenne Bell, Stroker, Suspension etc..)
Zach
¯
Member # 6895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zach  Ford pictures for Zach    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The car currently has just under 64,000 miles on it and they will stay there. The car is not my dialy nor is it driven more than once a week. It has been kept in immaculate condition. I purchased the car from the original owner. Alot of time and money has been invested into this car and I will hate to see it go. I hold the clear Nevada title to the car. The car was tuned at Premier performance and put down 491rwhp and 512rwtq. All tunes are loaded onto an SCT x2 cal tuner. Oil is changed with synthetic motorcraft every 2,500 or 3 months since I don't drive the car often. Coolant was just changed with the rebuild of the water pump and along with that maintenance I changed the oil in my Kenne belle, and the coolant for the Kenne Bell innercooler. Car runs like a champ, is built to handle the power it makes unlike many other cars you see with a supercharger and stock motor, and you cannot beat the whine of a Kenne Bell cruising. Car is adult owned and not beaten on. I have owned 6 mustangs now and am just looking to complete another project I am currently working on now.

Drivetrain
Engine build has less than 8k miles
-Auminum Block
-Mahle forged pistons/rods motor was stroked to a 5.0 liter
-Comp Custom grind blower cams
-2V heads Ported and polished heads to match stage 2 cams along with valve job, glass bead blasting, and surfacing
-New valves, Comp valve springs, rocker arms, and valve guides
-Kenne Bell 2.1 with intercooler
-Canton 7qt oil pan
-high volume oil pump
-Meiziere WP346S electric water pump (100 miles since rebuild)
-Lightning MAF
-60lb injectors
-Wide band 02
-70mm throttle body
-Anderson powerpipe
-BBK long tube headers
-Dr. gas off road x pipe(also have catted pipe as well)
-Magnaflow 2.5" cat back

Drivetrain
- T-45transmission ( has always had royal purple run in it)
-Aluminum flywheel
-Spec stage 3 clutch
-Steeda quad/adjuster/cable kit
-Triax short throw shifter
-Aluminum driveshaft
-3.73 gears

Suspension
-03/04 cobra front brakes/rotors
-Front coilovers
-Tokiko shocks
-Caster/Camber plates
-Tubular k-member
-Tubular A-arms
-Subframe connectors

Exterior
-Brand new headlights
-Grille delete with running pony emblem
-2002+ hood scoop and side scoops
-2003 OEM 17x9 cobra wheels
- Falken 275/45/17 tires

Interior
-Tan leather interior
-Mach460 stereo system
-Autometer Cobalt 3 gauge pillar pod ( boost, water temp,fuel press)

I do not need to sell. I have the clear Nevada title in hand and am just looking to sell so I can concentrate on completing my 75 bronco restoration. Asking 13,000. Email meat volcomskatestar@aol.com for more details. No joyrides.

-

-

-

-

B4473987-CC11-460B-A056-493F169C98BF-2927-000001B8C0BDEC35_zps4e167419.mp4 Video by volcomskatestar | Photobucket

8D2516B1-B900-44B7-9AF8-42B8113F5C35-2927-000001B81F007C37_zps4d4be445.mp4 Video by volcomskatestar | Photobucket

[ 2013-10-31, 09:24 AM: Message edited by: Zach ]

Zach
¯
Member # 6895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zach  Ford pictures for Zach    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Have had some decent interest in it locally. Also even had a guy from New York and canada contact me so far. Still avail as of now though.
Zach
¯
Member # 6895

To the top. Have had a few people come look at the car and more emails about it than I can count.

To answer a few frequent questions.

-Car does have working a/c and hot heat
-Car will pass smog with no problems. If you need a mid pipe with cats for the inspections I do have a catted h for it.
-Car is very reliable, has never let me down and runs like a top(except it never runs out of spin and tips over lol)
-I would not recommend this car as you son or daughters first car

Zach
¯
Member # 6895

Some more pictures from a few weeks ago.
 -

-

-

-

-
Nothing sounds better than a little kenne bell whine.

1D502202-58DC-4987-AC27-822E6AFC1E24_zpskfvqaoar.mp4 Video by volcomskatestar | Photobucket

A7D0EA6E-E039-4ED3-9951-A73CF5454DAC_zpssucqyrt5.mp4 Video by volcomskatestar | Photobucket

Zach
¯
Member # 6895

bump it up. have had a little local and some out of state interest but nothing serious.
Zach
¯
Member # 6895

To the top. 6 emails last week about the car. Spent a lot of time cleaning it to show yesterday and got no call no showed. Car is clean and ready for a new home.
Zach
¯
Member # 6895

pending sale. Took deposit

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com