Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » For sale SSC Saleen #48 foxbody mustang 25,000 obo

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: For sale SSC Saleen #48 foxbody mustang 25,000 obo
saleen #714
¯
Member # 11023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for saleen #714  Ford pictures for saleen #714    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So I'm putting my saleen for sale for 2 reasons I haven't been able to enjoy it as much as I want and I'm moving to colorado and I don't want to take this beauty there.

The car is immaculate with only 32,700 original miles with carfax to prove its innocence. This car is just a beauty exterior does not have a signal scratch or paint work done to it. Interior has 2 leather great seats no rips. Carpet no rips or stain same with saleen floor mats no cracks on dash. This car has been signed by Steve saleen it has his signature on the dash. The car comes with tons of amazing documentation like window sticker for instance and build sheet delivery recipts just bunch of very cool history that you want when purchasing a pice of history that continues to grow in value. I even have the contract from ford of when the car was bought in 1989 from San Jose. It's been a ca car all it's life so the car is rust free. It also has running Ac and heater that's not leaking coolant. Down to the original eq and stereo!!!! Engine comes with a few goodies ford aluminum heads, supercharger, saleen intake, 42lb injectors, maf matched to those 42s, it has a msd distributor and aluminum radiator. I do have the stock radiator. And not forgotten the racecraft suspension works amazing

So now for those who are truly interested in the car I will not take any trades only if you have at least 18k cash and the rest in a trade if you don't please don't even bother with offers I will just simply say no thanks and your wasting my time. Asking price is 25,000 obo

Now for window shoppers Please do not contact me I don't want to send you a thousand pics then you come up with some bs that you can't come up with the money

For those who are truly interested call or tx only 209-495-9937
We could arrange so that you could see the car before you make an offer and I could send you some pics. Thanks ca fords don't email me I don't read them often sometimes they go straight to spam

[ 2013-10-18, 01:18 PM: Message edited by: saleen #714 ]

--------------------
Power in the hands of a few
SSC Saleen #48
Saleen #714 sold

saleen #714
¯
Member # 11023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for saleen #714  Ford pictures for saleen #714    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB

[ 2013-10-18, 02:51 AM: Message edited by: saleen #714 ]

--------------------
SSC Saleen #48
Saleen #714 sold

saleen #714
¯
Member # 11023

Forgot about the factory roll cage that comes with the car.!!!!!!!!!! Speedo says 200mph instead of 170 of most saleens leather saleen shifter

--------------------
SSC Saleen #48
Saleen #714 sold

yellowS281
¯
Member # 11570

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for yellowS281  Ford pictures for yellowS281  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wow, very rare car, and very low miles glws
Posts: 677 | From: North Idaho | Registered: Jan 2012  |  :
redvenom
¯
Member # 12651

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for redvenom  Ford pictures for redvenom    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Man........ post a pic at least (picture say a thousand words) [patriot]

--------------------
1990 Gt
Some what stock
1993 GT vert-(stolen)

saleen #714
¯
Member # 11023

Sorry guys I'm trying to post a pic with my I phone but I guess I'm too stupid lol I couldn't figure it out. So if anyone is interested just send me a tx and I'll send you a few.

--------------------
SSC Saleen #48
Saleen #714 sold

[SHO]TIME
¯
Member # 8962

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for [SHO]TIME  Ford pictures for [SHO]TIME    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey man consider me the proud new owner of your car, seriouslly! expect a call from me this afternoon or early evening. I'm trying to arrange things here at my shop to get acces to my enclosed trailer to come pick your car up. talk to you soon. thnx
4 CAM FOX
¯
Member # 11891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4 CAM FOX  Ford pictures for 4 CAM FOX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by [SHO]TIME:
Hey man consider me the proud new owner of your car, seriouslly! expect a call from me this afternoon or early evening. I'm trying to arrange things here at my shop to get acces to my enclosed trailer to come pick your car up. talk to you soon. thnx

Pics of it sitting next to the Cobra R.

--------------------
"The clutch is on the left. Gas on the right."
"What's this one in the middle?"
"It's for pussies."

saleen #714
¯
Member # 11023

What pic ???

--------------------
SSC Saleen #48
Saleen #714 sold

Blow_U_In_Reverse
¯
Member # 12298

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blow_U_In_Reverse  Ford pictures for Blow_U_In_Reverse    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by saleen #714:
What pic ???

Haha im guessing u didnt see the post n 100's of pics of his Cobra R??

ps: add the other "0" to ur price in the description or ull get a bunch of Idiots calling u with 2500 cash in hand

[ 2013-10-18, 12:58 PM: Message edited by: Blow_U_In_Reverse ]

--------------------
"Real Men Get BLOWN"
-1993 Cobra "COBRUUH"
-1984 T-Top Notchback
#KurganTuned

Posts: 2688 | From: FiJi-925-650 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  :
saleen #714
¯
Member # 11023

No I didn't. What you trying to point out?

--------------------
SSC Saleen #48
Saleen #714 sold

saleen #714
¯
Member # 11023

Haha cool I fixed it thanks

--------------------
SSC Saleen #48
Saleen #714 sold