Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » wtb: need stock 4 cats to pass smog!

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: wtb: need stock 4 cats to pass smog!
iboo5t
Member # 13176

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iboo5t  Ford pictures for iboo5t    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey guys, im new to this site and so far I love it.
I recently bought a 2001 mustang gt vortech v2 83k miles..
And a few days ago failed the smog due to "modified cats that dont even belong on the car" the tech said the cats are 49state legal and not 50state so I failed the visual.
I am looking for the stock/ca 50 state legal cat that fits the 2001 mustang gt . If you have one laying around please let me know because I dont want to pay 1600 $ for new magnaflow bs.
Thank you!

Posts: 9 | From: san francisco | Registered: Sep 2013  |  :
KARATExxCHUCK
¯
Member # 12851

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KARATExxCHUCK  Ford pictures for KARATExxCHUCK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Welcome to the site man. Yeah new cats are ridiculous. I'm sure there is some one on here who has one for sale.

Good luck!!

Charles [patriot]

--------------------
**Sometimes you must kill the snake to walk the path!!
**Message me for Powder Coating and Sand blasting!!!:)

cobra4v
¯
Member # 4889

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobra4v  Ford pictures for cobra4v    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://californiafords.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=114392
iboo5t
Member # 13176

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for iboo5t  Ford pictures for iboo5t    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow that was fast made my life a whole lot easier thanks!!
Posts: 9 | From: san francisco | Registered: Sep 2013  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com