Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 1988 Saleen fs / ft

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 1988 Saleen fs / ft
BucketNotch
¯
Member # 10673

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BucketNotch  Ford pictures for BucketNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Its a real Saleen #499 Clean Title, Pinkslip in hand, 91k original miles

Im open to reasonable offers.

Here's the craigslist link.
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/4044061100.html

You can see the car in San leandro.
Thanks guys.

Posts: 55 | From: east bay 510 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Looks pretty real to me, but please please do not trade this thing for some dime a dozen coupe. You should be over 10k minimum on the sales price as this car is #36 of the rarest mustangs ever. 1 of 137 for 1988 and less than 500 of the foxbody convertibles ever. The seats look like they're in good condition. Was the car resprayed? Because the stripes are missing as well as the windshield banner is for a later fox saleen. The banner should have the saleen lettering like it has on your 170mph speedo. I like the newer style saleen rims, but do you have the original mesh style rims? Like these ones?

-

Take some more pics of the interior, dash, shifter and shifter plaque too if you can. You should think about ebaying this or putting it up for sale on SOEC.ORG. Someone out of state would probably be looking for one. FYI

--------------------
http://i.magaimg.net/img/257w.png

BucketNotch
¯
Member # 10673

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BucketNotch  Ford pictures for BucketNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yea it was resprayed last year, and the conv. top was done about 2 months ago. I have all the original emblems that came off when it was painted. I though about ordering a set of the original stripe decals, but i honestly lost intrest in restoring it. And yes, the winshield banner if from an 89+ model saleen.
Il post up int pics once i fugure out how to lol

KARATExxCHUCK
¯
Member # 12851

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KARATExxCHUCK  Ford pictures for KARATExxCHUCK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
SOOOO NICE!!!!!!

--------------------
**Sometimes you must kill the snake to walk the path!!
**Message me for Powder Coating and Sand blasting!!!:)

BucketNotch
¯
Member # 10673

These are all current pics. you can see in the last pic, the rear rims are 18x10.5 and sit pretty flush with the body with 295/35 size tires

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

BucketNotch
¯
Member # 10673

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for BucketNotch  Ford pictures for BucketNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
TTT please! [patriot]
moeofit32
¯
Member # 10393

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for moeofit32  Ford pictures for moeofit32    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Man I love verts.... wish I had some doe I'd cash you out

--------------------
95 stroked and blown cobra

Posts: 2387 | From: antioch ca | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
BucketNotch
¯
Member # 10673

Yea i'm not much of a vert fan, i just thought it'd be cool to have owned a foxbody saleen lol.

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com