Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » FS: 4.6/5.4 Ported PI heads

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: FS: 4.6/5.4 Ported PI heads
mdlrfox8846
¯
Member # 9738

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mdlrfox8846  Ford pictures for mdlrfox8846  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Like title says. They come with valve covers and gaskets (no cams). There is nothing wrong with heads I'm just removing to put different ones on. They are still on the car, they should be coming off this weekend if you'd like to hear car run so I don't have actual pics but I do have pics of when they were hand ported and rebuilt (new valve stem seals, valves & seats redone). Car made 304rwhp & 315rwtrq with long tube headers, PP typhoon manifold, comp 268s, stock tb & plenum and mail order tune

Pm with number or email for pics
Asking $450obo willing to negotiate but not give away so don't low ball

[ 2013-08-12, 01:30 PM: Message edited by: mdlrfox8846 ]

90chp coupe
¯
Member # 11689

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90chp coupe  Ford pictures for 90chp coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Pm sent
mdlrfox8846
¯
Member # 9738

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mdlrfox8846  Ford pictures for mdlrfox8846  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Also willing to do a trade for parts/cash, I am looking for sn-95 mod motor Kmember, blower bypass valve or stock 8.8 LSD carrier
mdlrfox8846
¯
Member # 9738

TTT

They're Windsor heads. They come with followers and lash adjusters. They are off the car and ready to go

Make offer

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com