Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » fs 92 fox fresh motor

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: fs 92 fox fresh motor
nic
¯
Member # 10625

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for nic  Ford pictures for nic    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I hate posts with no pix. Dont knw how to upload. Also not 2 worried bout selling the car. Car is a great car. Clean title clean car fax. Less than 7000miles on motor. New d.s.s. short block forged pistons and rods. E 303cam. Cats. All smog legal. Just passed a few months ago. With really good readings. Interior looks brand new. I have only had the car. A few months wld like to keep it but need the money to finish my ls mustang
Parts:
New dss racing block
Edlebrock intake
Acufab 70mm throttlebody
Moser axles
Cold air intake. Fender.
E303 cam
3.73s
Bbk headers shorty
Bbk high flow catted h pipe
Dynomax mufflers
Forged pistons and rods. Not crank
17x9 chrome bullita 255s. All the way rounds
Cobra frnt discs and calipers
Rear vented discs.
Has girdle for differential to keep it tite. I forgget what its called.
Nice alpine deck
K9 alarm.
Im sure im forggeting something car is a red hatchback. Paint is newer. Original rd car. This is a great 92 fox that has been takin care of. These ones r hard to find. Most of the engine bays look like crap. And r beat to hell. Not this one. 7k. Obo. Sorry for no pix. If your interested. Text me 9167068047. I knw the post cld b better. But wont b the end of the world if it doesnt sell. But will try to get pix on here and going to post it on craigslist. Just hasnt happened yet. But can send pix to phone instantly

E303 cam
Cold air fender intake.

87 coupe
¯
Member # 10919

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87 coupe  Ford pictures for 87 coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Text me pics ill post them for u 209-585-8718
83notcher
¯
Member # 12608

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 83notcher  Ford pictures for 83notcher    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey bro i was at the track on Wednesday with the white 83 notch. You have to get a photobucket account and copy and paste the image code into the post. Ttt for ya sir super clean car ive seen it in person. GLWS
Posts: 484 | From: Citrus Heights | Registered: Dec 2012  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com