Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » Here is the deal of the year 347 stroker and kenne bell

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Here is the deal of the year 347 stroker and kenne bell
saleen #714
¯
Member # 11023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for saleen #714  Ford pictures for saleen #714    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ima sell both for 5500 $$$$ that's a deal of the year I have a 347 stroker in very good condition and the Kenne bell I have posted here b4 and most of you have seen it its in very good condition the stroker is all trick flow and has a bran new msd starter and msd ignition system I will absolutely NOT take trades or lower then 5500 I don't really need the money but I need the room in my garage. DO not tx or call if your not ready to buy and I'm trying to minimize callers only tx me or call if your really interested and ready to buy I get bunch of tx and there all flakers. Tx or call 209-495-9937 do your homework b4 you waste both of our time and ask a million questions and then just say umm I bought something else and lie about it thanks

--------------------
Power in the hands of a few
SSC Saleen #48
Saleen #714 sold

saleen #714
¯
Member # 11023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for saleen #714  Ford pictures for saleen #714    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Bump

--------------------
SSC Saleen #48
Saleen #714 sold

2T0NE
Go 49ers
Member # 4216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2T0NE  Ford pictures for 2T0NE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just wondering whats the price if you would sell the long block?

[ 2013-06-19, 06:54 AM: Message edited by: 2T0NE ]

--------------------
Originally posted by x Raelsmar x:
Can't wait till the Giants lose tomorrow night so all you Giants fans are forced to shut the fuck up.

Posts: 14676 | From: 760 carlsbad | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
saleen #714
¯
Member # 11023

4,000 for the long block it comes with a trick flow upper and lower and a 75mm tb

--------------------
SSC Saleen #48
Saleen #714 sold

URFNSLO
¯
Member # 9750

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for URFNSLO  Ford pictures for URFNSLO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What size kenne bell?

--------------------
Drive it like you stole it!

95 cobra, bolt on's and an IRS

Posts: 679 | From: Modesto, CA | Registered: Jan 2010  |  :
saleen #714
¯
Member # 11023

2.2 Kenne bell

--------------------
SSC Saleen #48
Saleen #714 sold

351w
¯
Member # 11875

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 351w  Ford pictures for 351w    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
OMG
saleen #714
¯
Member # 11023

Bump

--------------------
SSC Saleen #48
Saleen #714 sold

coupe5oh
¯
Member # 10411

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupe5oh  Ford pictures for coupe5oh    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
more info like specs, and pics...lots of pics..would probably help your sale

--------------------
R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt)
96 4.6- H/C/I 5.3 LS swap
95 5.0- SOLD
94 5.0- SOLD

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com