Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » Kenne bell 2.2 for fox body 5.0 or 302 engines

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Kenne bell 2.2 for fox body 5.0 or 302 engines
saleen #714
¯
Member # 11023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for saleen #714  Ford pictures for saleen #714    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have a 2.2 kenne bell supercharger for sale it comes with 2 pullies 6lb boost and 10lb boost a tool to install the sp and few belts, supercharger oil, bracket and I have the recipt and the instruction to install wich is real easy compared to most no tapping in to the oil Pan or installing a inter cooler the kenne bell is LIKE NEW around 1500 miles please do your research b4 you tx or call me and only if your ready to buy I get bunch of people call me and just bs and say let me do research or some other bs everyone already knows what that means tx or call 209-495-9937. 2500$$$ firm no I will not take 2k thanks

--------------------
Power in the hands of a few
SSC Saleen #48
Saleen #714 sold

saleen #714
¯
Member # 11023

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for saleen #714  Ford pictures for saleen #714    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It's for the stock 5.0 lower I have a ported and polished one

[ 2013-06-10, 08:55 AM: Message edited by: saleen #714 ]

--------------------
SSC Saleen #48
Saleen #714 sold

saleen #714
¯
Member # 11023

Pending sale

--------------------
SSC Saleen #48
Saleen #714 sold

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com