Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » Procharger P1sc Kit For Mustang GT

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Procharger P1sc Kit For Mustang GT
Procharged/Meth 2V
¯
Member # 12909

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Procharged/Meth 2V  Ford pictures for Procharged/Meth 2V    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have an entire COMPLETE Procharger P1-SC Supercharger kit for a 99-04 Mustang GT SOHC 4.6L, other brackets can be bought for different applications for $150 or so and just minor modifications to the piping to fit any other car! Even a chevy if you want to go to the dark side!!!
COMPLETE Kit Includes...
Polished P1-SC Head Unit with 15LB Boost pulley (40XX miles
P1-SC Bracket for 99-04
Upgraded 3 core procharger intercooler kit
80 lb bosch or siemans Injectors
Ford GT Supercar Fuel Pump 310 lph
VMP Blow-through 75MM MAF housing and HPX MAF sensor
Instrument cluster gauge pod holder (holds 2 gauges)
Procharger vacuum by pass valve
Anderson Procharger Intake
Brand New gates belt with 10 Miles on it

Makes 420 on a Gt with only throttle body and mufflers @ 11.8 air/fuel

$3000
LET ME KNOW HOW ELSE YOU CAN MAKE 420 RWHP WITH ONLY $3000, YOU CANT. BUT WITH THIS KIT YOU CAN, AND A RELIABLE 420RWHP AT THAT! I DROVE MY CAR ALL THE WAY TO LA FROM SACRAMENTO WITH NO PROBLEMS AT ALL! AC BLOWING THE ENTIRE TIME!

Have every bolt, washer and nut and anything you may need to install this on a 99 - 04 2v! Its on car right now so i dont loose anything! Once payment is received i will take everything off car in a matter of a few hours and put in a new box with bubble wrap and ship right to your door with insurance! Of course shipping costs are on you!! Let me know if you guys have any questions comments or concerns. let me know how i may assist you in any way!!

VIDEO - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nxf9VH5EY0Y

IMAGES CAN BE SEEN ON CORRAL.NET http://forums.corral.net/forums/power-adders/1383614-p1sc-custom-procharger-kit-99-04-gt.html

Thanks

Jason

SwEeT03Gt
¯
Member # 10283

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SwEeT03Gt  Ford pictures for SwEeT03Gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you can make 420+ with nitrous [Smile] n thats less then 3k nice 1st post tho [patriot]

[ 2013-05-20, 12:02 PM: Message edited by: SwEeT03Gt ]

Posts: 4484 | From: -NicKlE n DiMe- | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com