Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » Jackson Racing supercharger SVT Focus

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Jackson Racing supercharger SVT Focus
built95faleen
¯
Member # 8828

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for built95faleen  Ford pictures for built95faleen  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just bought an svt focus and the previous owner through this in to sweaten the deal. I don't know anything about it but it seems to be in good working order. Comes with the manifold amd head unit so you'd need a few things to install it.If you'd like pics or have questions text me (209) 890-5216

600$

9cobrasnake9
CAFords OG
Member # 575

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobrasnake9  Ford pictures for 9cobrasnake9  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Put it on the car man!!! I had a red 2004 back in 04 and had one of these on it and the car ran great. Low 14's at 100 mph on 7psi. You wont regret it!

--------------------
96 Mystic Cobra
2011 F150 Raptor

built95faleen
¯
Member # 8828

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for built95faleen  Ford pictures for built95faleen  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I've been considering it, but I bought the car to be a dd and kinda need the cash. It's a super fun car for sure. It sounds like most guys are making 250ish to the wheels with these and I can only imagine how much more fun itd be with that kind of kick in the ass
built95faleen
¯
Member # 8828

Sold

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com