Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 4.6 Block, Machined and Ready to go, NICE

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 4.6 Block, Machined and Ready to go, NICE
Nitmare67
¯
Member # 9846

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nitmare67  Ford pictures for Nitmare67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was going to use the block to build my motor but my plans changed and I ended up just buying a short block due to never having the time to work on much at home. The block is already bored, line honef, decked, painted, freeze plugs in and ready to be assembled. Its bored .020" over and has ARP side bolts in it. You will need either a stud kit or bolts for the mains as I used them on my new motor.

The cylinder picture looks kinda funny but its just oil and glare. The hone is fresh. You wont be disappointed!

A great deal on a NICE block ready to be assembled.

250 or B/O

OR

Trade for (straight across or partial) 99-04 Cowl Hood, Cobra HE Hood, 42lb or larger injectors, KB Mammoth inlet(cobra inlet that comes on the 2.6 from KB).

Thanks!

-

-

-

-

[ November 23, 2012, 03:56 AM: Message edited by: Nitmare67 ]

Nitmare67
¯
Member # 9846

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nitmare67  Ford pictures for Nitmare67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
250 or B/O

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com