Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » Delete

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Delete
LXjames
¯
Member # 10791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LXjames  Ford pictures for LXjames    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Delete

[ October 02, 2012, 10:35 PM: Message edited by: LXjames ]

--------------------
On Point Motorsport prez.
King Lx

Posts: 4761 | From: Pittsburg CA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  :
LXjames
¯
Member # 10791

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LXjames  Ford pictures for LXjames    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
King Lx

Anderthizzle
¯
Member # 7910

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anderthizzle  Ford pictures for Anderthizzle    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Did you post this on Craigslist? If not ther is another one just like it.
Posts: 1056 | From: Here and there | Registered: Sep 2007  |  :
Anderthizzle
¯
Member # 7910

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anderthizzle  Ford pictures for Anderthizzle    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Woops never mind just looked at it yours is way cleaner.
Posts: 1056 | From: Here and there | Registered: Sep 2007  |  :
Krz88lx
¯
Member # 4261

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Krz88lx  Ford pictures for Krz88lx  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Clean 79! [patriot]

--------------------
Krz4rd5

LXjames
¯
Member # 10791

Thanks guys. I would love tO keep it but me and the lady both like the newer stuff with efi.

--------------------
King Lx

x93chp
¯
Member # 6046

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for x93chp  Ford pictures for x93chp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
really nice coupe you got there [worship]

--------------------
98 svt cobra stock
93ex chp sold
90 notch
98 cobra drop
GO 49ERS
GO GIANTS

Posts: 1427 | From: Apatzigan michoacan..... Mnt view 650 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :
mrsmcizzle
¯
Member # 9643

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mrsmcizzle  Ford pictures for mrsmcizzle    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Aww that sucks I was looking for to checkn out the finished product. GLWS Bro
Posts: 166 | From: oakland, ca | Registered: Dec 2009  |  :
LXjames
¯
Member # 10791

Yea I want to finish it to but I would need an 86 gt complete for hella cheap. And then I would need someone to get off there high horse and sell a 79 pace car/82 gt front bumper. They hold on to them for years and years and never change the price like it has no affect on why it's still in there possession. Idk but I realize when it's time to hold or fold lol. Anyways I just want to see what's out there right now. The carb is killing me on the street mpg and this c4 is killing my highway mpg. Lol

--------------------
King Lx

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What are you gonna do with all the '86 hraness'?

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18528 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
mrsmcizzle
¯
Member # 9643

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mrsmcizzle  Ford pictures for mrsmcizzle    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lol jerk! Im converting mine to fuel injection this week myself. What do u need off an 86 I might be able to help.
LXjames
¯
Member # 10791

Neight I already told you mustangguy Tim has all my harnesses. And on the what parts I need, efi fuel system motor trans and all the harnesses from an 86 with PCM

--------------------
King Lx

Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
u have bumped your head!!!!!!! build that thing into what ever u want! u know what u got with no worms in that can!
mrsmcizzle
¯
Member # 9643

Oh shit I might have a motor for u I'll see if I can get my hands on the harnesses and pcm but ur on ur own for the 5sp
LXjames
¯
Member # 10791

Ok fine. My lady has been saying "look all those cafords niggas know the car is clean babe" and nobody is offering much.

--------------------
King Lx

4 CAM FOX
¯
Member # 11891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 4 CAM FOX  Ford pictures for 4 CAM FOX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you were thinking about selling that, and you didnt tell me first... my feeling are hurt. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
"The clutch is on the left. Gas on the right."
"What's this one in the middle?"
"It's for pussies."

Duncan Motors
¯
Member # 7045

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Motors  Ford pictures for Duncan Motors    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
it really is one of the cleanest ive seen man. unfortunately it wont be worth much as clean as it is. but u know what u got and it aint no bucket by far. build it or store it man. it will be worth a lot of money some day or if not u will have one of the cleanest cars to do anything with. listen to your lady lol!!! jk
norcalfiddy
¯
Member # 11207

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for norcalfiddy  Ford pictures for norcalfiddy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Already changed your mind huh?

--------------------
600HP 1996 7.3L powerstroke single cab short bed race truck

Posts: 3393 | From: Brentwood | Registered: Aug 2011  |  :
LXjames
¯
Member # 10791

Yea it's like getting to that point where the project is just stagnint and sitting there so you have to make a big jump to stay in it till the end.

--------------------
King Lx

91blackonblack
¯
Member # 11591

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91blackonblack  Ford pictures for 91blackonblack  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Bra u trippen.ur making it harder than what it is.keep that front bumper bra.put a chin on it like mines an watch how harder it looks.trust me on this.you can do some good gt40 heads an get a koo intake.an a block.my boy 4my8ters got a damn near complete 302 setup for the low.keep that thang bra.change the gauges an get the woodgrain off an put some clean ass rims an drop that bitch.an see how it really looks.if i had that it would be different an mofo's would be drooling there ass off.it has way to much potental bra an its right there in ur face.

[ October 03, 2012, 12:45 AM: Message edited by: 91blackonblack ]

--------------------
91blackonblack is banned from this website for good. Vallejo ghetto drama does not belong on CAFords! Y'all need to find a different website. PLEASE! GTFO and take your ghetto shit with you.

ps- ENGLISH DOES MATTER. How foolish of CAFords, we wrote this on our registration page http://oi49.tinypic.com/2akjm7k.jpg but now realize it's useless because the intended audience CAN'T READ, TYPE OR UNDERSTAND ENGLISH!

His response:

"I just want to say i need some very important info.an the onl way was through a friend to help me find that info.but you guys are some fucking bitches that hide behind ur fucking computer all damn day.you fucking bastards racist piece of shyt.exspecally with that nazi symbol you guys think is koo.fuck you i hope i fuck ur sisters or wife.punk bitches.you guys are fucking haters.an i hope ur fucking website crashes to.god has the last word.an u guys let that piece of shyt 396 get away with murder.an letting everybody get banned because of his shyt talking.i hope he gets his to from somebody.one day he going to say the wrong thing to somebody.fuck u bitches.you mark ass.bye punks"

At least he's consistent with his views!

-----------------------------

91 ssp 306,h.c.i. +v2 blower,suspension
Duncan motorsFTMFTW/F.O.D. FTMFTW
Mr.Quandoe" swang shyt click"

Posts: 1608 | From: the blower yo bitch | Registered: Jan 2012  |  :
FSTRDNU
SVO's and XR4Ti's
Member # 12

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FSTRDNU  Ford pictures for FSTRDNU    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 91blackonblack:
Bra u trippen.ur making it harder than what it is.keep that front bumper bra.put a chin on it like mines an watch how harder it looks.trust me on this.you can do some good gt40 heads an get a koo intake.an a block.my boy 4my8ters got a damn near complete 302 setup for the low.keep that thang bra.change the gauges an get the woodgrain off an put some clean ass rims an drop that bitch.an see how it really looks.if i had that it would be different an mofo's would be drooling there ass off.it has way to much potental bra an its right there in ur face.

Ghetto translation: Please close this thread before my edjumication shows itself.
Oooops, too late.

--------------------
Drifting is to motorsports like rap is to music. Sure, people do it. But only the stupid people.

Posts: 479 | From: Bay Area CA USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  :

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com