Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 96 Cobra for sale $4500obo

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 96 Cobra for sale $4500obo
URFNSLO
¯
Member # 9750

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for URFNSLO  Ford pictures for URFNSLO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
1996 Mustang Cobra 5spd.

150k miles

Runs and drives great.

Has three issues. Salvage title from vandalism. Some stupid ass kids keyed the car and put a dent in the roof and the quarter panel.

Ebrake cable is broken, $25 bux from junkyard.

And on cold start up, it smokes for a split second then goes away. Only on cold start up. Never smokes when warm!

Passed smog a couple months ago with no problems.

Registered till 2013.

Call 209-743-6602

$4500

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f72/rx71/185.jpg

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f72/rx71/192.jpg

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f72/rx71/188.jpg

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f72/rx71/187.jpg

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f72/rx71/194.jpg

[ September 29, 2012, 03:44 PM: Message edited by: URFNSLO ]

--------------------
Drive it like you stole it!

95 cobra, bolt on's and an IRS

Posts: 679 | From: Modesto, CA | Registered: Jan 2010  |  :
coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
That sucks man, if I remember right that cobra was hella clean before.
URFNSLO
¯
Member # 9750

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for URFNSLO  Ford pictures for URFNSLO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Nifty50:

Yeah and the best part was I was on vacation at vegas and came back to find my car destroyed. So the little bastards got to destroy my weekend vacation as well. Bunch of SH!T and the sheriffs dept told me that there were a total of around 8 cars and some houses that got hit the same weekend.

--------------------

coupedup
¯
Member # 9987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for coupedup  Ford pictures for coupedup    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by URFNSLO:
quote:
Originally posted by Nifty50:

Yeah and the best part was I was on vacation at vegas and came back to find my car destroyed. So the little bastards got to destroy my weekend vacation as well. Bunch of SH!T and the sheriffs dept told me that there were a total of around 8 cars and some houses that got hit the same weekend.
Sorry to hear, thats f***** up... stupid kids.

GLWS man, lots of potential still there.

Nitmare67
¯
Member # 9846

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nitmare67  Ford pictures for Nitmare67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Man that really sucks about your car sorry to hear that. I really like it. that black top and white sides really looks good. It probably wouldnt be too much to get it all repaired honestly. I bet under 1500 for the repair. The salvage title is the worst part though so many people wont buy a car with salvage title because there resale isnt there but to be totally honesty. Anyone that is looking for a clean cobra for cheap with alot of potential and wants to mod it out and make it there own - thats the perfect car. For a car your going to mod and make it your own to keep its a steal.
Ric88Notch
¯
Member # 11660

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ric88Notch  Ford pictures for Ric88Notch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Pics
 -

-

-

-
 -

[ September 29, 2012, 06:27 PM: Message edited by: Ric88Notch ]

--------------------
2013 Black GT

URFNSLO
¯
Member # 9750

yeah the whole thing is just a bunch of crap. But at this point im just gonna sell it. I agree though I dont think it would be that much to fix it. It has been nothing but a good car to me and has never given me any problems. But for anyone who is scared away by the salvage title just need to remember that it was a structural accident. So no frame damage.

--------------------

URFNSLO
¯
Member # 9750

TTT

--------------------

[SHO]TIME
¯
Member # 8962

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for [SHO]TIME  Ford pictures for [SHO]TIME    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
um not that much to fix it? isnt it totaled due to the damage? to total out a car it takes damages equaling 80% of the blue book value. I mean sure you can have some back yard body man fix it for cheap. awesome car for someone that can fix it themselves otherwise your into it way too much to have a salvaged cobra. youll be sittin pretty after the sale though, insurance check plus the sale price sounds like those kids helped you out for your next vacation. I'm just tryin to help you get over your loss trust me I know how bad it feels to have some useless fuck thrash your shit!
URFNSLO
¯
Member # 9750

Yeah but I still had by plans for it and am not even sure what ill do with the money at this point. Still thinkin about fixin it. But we'll see. Just sucks that I save up and get the car I want to only be thrashed.

--------------------

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com