Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » Delete

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: Delete
FORDFANATIC916
¯
Member # 3303

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FORDFANATIC916  Ford pictures for FORDFANATIC916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Delete

[ September 13, 2012, 01:47 AM: Message edited by: Illusions of muscle ]

--------------------
back at it!!

Posts: 1375 | From: here and there | Registered: Sep 2003  |  :
FORDFANATIC916
¯
Member # 3303

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FORDFANATIC916  Ford pictures for FORDFANATIC916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
TTT

--------------------
back at it!!

Blow_U_In_Reverse
¯
Member # 12298

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blow_U_In_Reverse  Ford pictures for Blow_U_In_Reverse    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Would you sell it with no motor & no trans??

--------------------
"Real Men Get BLOWN"
-1993 Cobra "COBRUUH"
-1984 T-Top Notchback
#KurganTuned

Posts: 2688 | From: FiJi-925-650 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  :
98 GT
¯
Member # 7944

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 GT  Ford pictures for 98 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
have you got it dynoed if so whats the power its making
FORDFANATIC916
¯
Member # 3303

I am trying to sell complete at the moment. thanks

--------------------
back at it!!

FORDFANATIC916
¯
Member # 3303

TTT [patriot]

--------------------
back at it!!

vjay88
¯
Member # 7495

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for vjay88  Ford pictures for vjay88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey man be careful about that buyer must smog. In state of california its law the seller is responsible for getting it to pass, even if you say that in the add. Hopefully you deal with stand up people, who honor your request and not a dick like I had to deal with. Who after i sold him a car saying buyer must smog, he sued me because it didnt pass.
Posts: 276 | From: Discovery Bay | Registered: Mar 2007  |  :
FORDFANATIC916
¯
Member # 3303

@VJAY thanks for the heads up! yea that seems to be the reason I still have this car, everybody is afraid of smog. I might have to part it out...

--------------------
back at it!!

RedBaron
¯
Member # 4361

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RedBaron  Ford pictures for RedBaron    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by vjay88:
Hey man be careful about that buyer must smog. In state of california its law the seller is responsible for getting it to pass, even if you say that in the add. Hopefully you deal with stand up people, who honor your request and not a dick like I had to deal with. Who after i sold him a car saying buyer must smog, he sued me because it didnt pass.

Yep, had a clown come back to me on an old Datsun 510 that I sold in parts- he wanted 2x what I sold it to him for!

I had him sign a release of liability and a bill of sale that the car was in parts, not running- kept copies of all of it, and give him " a reminder" of what we talked about and what he signed. I then told him to "go away" rather rudely.

[ August 28, 2012, 03:25 PM: Message edited by: RedBaron ]

--------------------
1988 4i coupe,
88 gt
85 ttop-

Blow_U_In_Reverse
¯
Member # 12298

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blow_U_In_Reverse  Ford pictures for Blow_U_In_Reverse    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Disturbing The Streets mcc:
I might have to part it out...

If you decide to part out, pm me about the roller..

--------------------
"Real Men Get BLOWN"
-1993 Cobra "COBRUUH"
-1984 T-Top Notchback
#KurganTuned

Posts: 2688 | From: FiJi-925-650 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  :
FORDFANATIC916
¯
Member # 3303

pm sent

--------------------
back at it!!

FORDFANATIC916
¯
Member # 3303

[ September 13, 2012, 01:47 AM: Message edited by: Illusions of muscle ]

--------------------
back at it!!

FORDFANATIC916
¯
Member # 3303

ttt

--------------------
back at it!!

FORDFANATIC916
¯
Member # 3303

quote:
Originally posted by RedBaron:
quote:
Originally posted by vjay88:

Yep, had a clown come back to me on an old Datsun 510 that I sold in parts- he wanted 2x what I sold it to him for!

I had him sign a release of liability and a bill of sale that the car was in parts, not running- kept copies of all of it, and give him " a reminder" of what we talked about and what he signed. I then told him to "go away" rather rudely.

Nice! Whats wrong with people nowadays? seems like everybody is always trying to get over on someone! thats good that you had your paper work in line or he probably would of got over on you with the way our court systems are they would of been on his side! its BS!!!!

--------------------
back at it!!

FORDFANATIC916
¯
Member # 3303

TTT

--------------------
back at it!!

FORDFANATIC916
¯
Member # 3303

TTT

--------------------
back at it!!

FORDFANATIC916
¯
Member # 3303

ttt

--------------------
back at it!!

jmcclesk
Member # 1355

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jmcclesk  Ford pictures for jmcclesk    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Big Grin]

--------------------
Ford trained ASE master tech.

Posts: 4024 | From: marrysville | Registered: May 2002  |  :
[SHO]TIME
¯
Member # 8962

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for [SHO]TIME  Ford pictures for [SHO]TIME    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Man I've been watchin this car for a while it's sick! Tell you what I'll take it for $3k and if you give me $500 of that back I wont take you to court and sue you! for it not being CA legal. LOL! FUCK CA AND all the smog laws! all the bull shit of all the original equipment having to be there to pass is bull shit! bottom line should be let the sniffer decide!
FORDFANATIC916
¯
Member # 3303

Sounds like a DEAL! lol TTT
FORDFANATIC916
¯
Member # 3303

ttt

--------------------
back at it!!

FORDFANATIC916
¯
Member # 3303

TTT

--------------------
back at it!!

SAV650HAB
¯
Member # 10324

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAV650HAB  Ford pictures for SAV650HAB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ill trade you straight up for a 96 SS Impala, clean body clean custom interior and ill deal with the smog and what ever else the car needs [patriot] you can sell the impala or keep it either way im down for a trade [patriot]

--------------------
SAVAGE HABITS 'CAR CLUB' VP 650/510/707/209
NOR-CAL KINGZ....... YAH 2 CHAINZ!!!!!!
"WE OUT HERE" 7th ST....STEP IT UP A NOTCH
88 coupe FTW!

Posts: 5091 | From: SHOREVIEW E.S SAN MATEO | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com