Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 91 Triple Black - Sale or Trade

- Email this post to someone!    
Author Topic: 91 Triple Black - Sale or Trade
whiplash-smile
¯
Member # 10468

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for whiplash-smile  Ford pictures for whiplash-smile    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
1991 Triple Black Convertible GT- 83k documented, I am the second owner documented.
Car has been in my garage for the last 5+ years so is dusty and dirty
Has SMOG system and was setup to be run smog legal on the street
has Power steering
NO A/C
I was building the car to be a solid 400+ hp car that was solid in all venues, but as it started climbing past 600hp on paper I had to tear everything down and get a block that would handle it - the block below will handle it easily [Smile]
This car has the near complete Maximum Motorsports suspension/chassis package ready to bolt in, with a few substitute pieces here and there. I have boxes and shelves of parts I haven't had a chance to go through yet, but off the top of my head here are the things I recall.
I would love to keep and complete the car, but things have changed a bit in my life so it and a few other toys need to find a new home, hopefully you decide to keep it and complete it. Car needs to be reassembled, you will need a truck and trailor. IT IS NOT RUNNING!
I want $8000.00 cash or possible partial trade for a NICE 94 or newer fullsize Ford pickup
please be serious and realistic before calling
call 4zero8 6two8 2716
Body and interior-
Original hood was removed(I still have it)"new" Hood is a 3" fiberglass Harwood I believe this is a bolt in hood, it was drilled for hood pins by the P/O which I glassed in and smoothed - it is about 90% ready for paint.
Original Rear hatch has been shaved of emblems and luggage rack - I actually like this look
Original Doors have had handles shaved.. I don't think I like this look so I bought another complete set of Black doors with handles so there is two sets to choose from
The exterior is pretty nice I would rate it a 7/10 - I was going to respray it once the fiberglass hood and new doors were on. but it does look pretty good right now, no dents or peeling.
Black Vinyl Top is top about a 2 years old, but has been in the garage almost the entire time
Tonneau top cover is in great shape
Glass rear window
Headliner - new
Convertible top, latches, hinges, motor, and relays all work great
Rear leather seat is in really nice shape
Front seats have been rebuilt and recovered with a synthetic leather-very nice shape
the carpet is nice and black with no tears
Autopower Rollbar is well buillt and looks good inside
Dash is not faded or cracked but is missing the Pony emblem - I bought 3 or 4 Ford Navy Blue oval emblems to replace the Royal Blue emblems that were faded out
Has leather Shift, E-brake, and center console boots in black leather with silver thread
The map pockets need replacing - was going to have them and the door panel arm-rests replaced by the company who did the rest of the leather trim in the car.
I liked stainless/brushed aluminum for the interior trim 5 years ago so bought every piece I could lay my hands on.
The interior is pretty nice too I would rate it a 7/10 as well
Trunk mount battery with 2/0 cable and a 3g alternator conversion
Nice top of the line Panasonic head unit from 5 years ago [Wink] with various high-end components
Induction-
Trickflow Twisted Wedge 170's
Hypertech Ram-Air - new
90mm Lighting MAF
Snow Stage 2 Meth injection - new
Powerdyne Supercharger rebuilt with uprated parts(but planned on rebuilding and maxing boost capacity)
6 psi or 8psi pulleys
Zex EFI Dry complete system with 4 jets up to 150hp I believe
70mm Hurricane upper/lower with 1" spacer

Heads-
Trickflow Twisted Wedge 170's - ported - less than 5k on them since first cleanup and these heads have less than 30k total miles
2.02/1.60 int/exh Stainless Manleys - undercut with titanium retainers - new
1.70 Crane Rockers with ARP Rails and Studs - new

Exhaust-
BBK Longtubes
BBK 2.5" H-pipe with cats and Flowmaster Hushpower 2's to dumps

Block-
R302 splayed 4 bolt Block rated to 1,400 horse power bored to .040 it is ready to run(needs cam and timing chain)
331 DSS stroker kit with one scuffed piston .030 (was just going to sell this kit and buy their forged kit at .040 to use with the above block)
Moroso Girdle with windage tray - new
Melling HV pump - new
Moroso 7 qt pan and pickup
ARP head studs
ARP Main Studs with girdle provision
New Clevite main and rod bearings STD/STD - new
New Total Seal gapless piston rings - new
Fel-pro engine rebuild gasket kit - new
Poly Motor mounts -new

Electronics-
MSD 6AL -new

Fuel-
Needs fuel pump and AFPR
42# 4 hole injectors
Vortech rails with AN-6 lines

Cooling-
2 core aluminum radiator - new
Flowcooler aluminum water pump - new
silicone hoses - new
oil cooler

Tranny-
World Class-T5
GForce synchronized gearset and 28 spline H/D input shaft - 3000 miles on gear set
Lakewood SFI Bellhousing
Pro 5.0 Shifter with lead weighted Stainless Steel Shifter
Gforce billet transmission crossmember - new
Poly tranny mount - new
FMS- Steel input shaft sleeve - new
FMS - Pilot bearing/ Throw out bearing/ Clutch mounting bolts - new
Fidanza rebuildable Aluminum Flywheel - new
Centerforce Stage 2 or 3 clutch(I forget) under 3000 miles
FMS Aluminum Driveline

Rearend-
8.8 Turbocoupe - welded axle tubes to pumpkin
Powdercoated Ford Blue Calipers - new
FMS Carbon Fiber friction kit with heavy duty S spring - new
Summit Racing aluminum gear cover
3.73 gears

Brakes- fronts are a custom setup I put together to see how far I could go with the stock Ford 4 lug basis(this decision was made based on initial 400hp target - while they will yank your teeth out initially with theHydro assist, they may not handle the increased HP for as long)
Front- 2011 Mustang GT aluminum calipers - new
Focus SVT 12" drilled and slotted rotors - new
Maximum Motorsports S/S braided lines - new
Hawk Pads - new
Rear - 1988 Turbocoupe steel calipers - painted - new
Turbocoupe 10" drilled and slotted rotors - new
ALL flexible lines - Maximum Motorsports S/S braided
Hawk Pads - new
2004 Cobra Hydro assist system - 22k miles- AN-8 fittings
2004 Cobra Hydro master cylinder - 22k miles

Steering-
Stock column
2004 Cobra rack - 22k miles
Maximum Motorsports - Fox to Cobra conversion steering shaft
Heidts valve for modulating the power steering and Hydro assist brakes with the stock P/S pump.
P/S oil cooler
Suspension & Chassis-
UPR Chromoly K member(no it isn't as strong as the M/M piece, but it is also 45lbs lighter and i have never seen one fail) - new
Autopower 4 point Convertible bolt in Rollbar - new
Carrera Rear Coilovers 12 way adjustable with H/D upper and lower mounts - new
Eibach rear Coil-over springs -new
Steeda Hollow front sway bar - stiffer but still 5lbs lighter than stock - new
Steeda? adjustable rear swaybar addon -new (sell this - get the M/M setup = better and your going to be welding in back anyways)
MM K-member 2-point brace new
MM 94-95 Front Control Arms - offset 3/4"
MM HEAVY DUTY Torque-arm
MM Panhard Bar -new
MM XL Series Full-length Subframe Connectors -new
MM Coil-over Conversion Kits,
Bilstein HD series struts
Eibach Front Coil-over springs -new
MM Caster/Camber Plates -new
MM 99-04 H/D Rear Lower Control Arms and mounting bolts(14mm vs 12mm)
MM Solid Steering Shaft -new
MM Strut Tower Brace -new
94-95 Front Spindles - with hubs machined to 4 lug (allowing use of the 2011 calipers and Focus 12" rotors) - new
96-04 Front Spindles - with 5 lug hubs

Wheels and Tires-
Cobra 4lug wheels (17"x8"f - 17"x10"r) rears maybe 9"
Fierce Tires 17x245x45f - 17x275x40r - mounted and balanced on above rims they have never been on a car, these are Goodyear intro tires and supposed to perform fairly well(according to the dealer, lol)

[ August 20, 2012, 01:52 PM: Message edited by: whiplash-smile ]

Posts: 19 | From: Half Moon Bay | Registered: Nov 2010  |  :

Post New Topic  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com