Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Commerce   » FOR(D) SALE:   » 86REDGT PLAYED ME!!! DONT BUY NOTHING FROM HIM (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: 86REDGT PLAYED ME!!! DONT BUY NOTHING FROM HIM
BLoWN FR500
¯
Member # 8766

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLoWN FR500  Ford pictures for BLoWN FR500    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I BOUGHT SOME HEADS OFF THIS GUY AND HE TOLD ME THAT THEY WERE ONLY 30K ON THEM AND WORKS PERFECT...SO I BOUGHT THEM. I TOOK THEM TO THE SHOP TO PUT EM ON BUT LUCKILY I SAID F IT LEMME TO TAKE IT TO THE MACHINE SHOP. TOOK IT THERE THEY SAID EVERY POSSIBLE PART ON THE HEADS WERE BAD. VALVE GUIDES, EXHAUST GUIDES ETC. I DIDNT HAVE HIS NUMBER TO CALL HIM BECAUSE I PUT THEM ON A MONTH LATER. I TRIED SEARCHING FOR HIS POST BUT THEN I DIDNT SEE 99/01 COBRA C HEADS LIKE HE POSTED. I SEEN A GUY WITH THE INTAKE FOR FOR THAT SAME YEAR. SO I HIT HIM UP AND I ALSO ASKED HIM IF HE HAS HEADS TOO AND HE KNEW THAT I BOUGHT THE HEADS OFF HIM. I TOLD HIM I REBUILT THE HEADS BECAUSE I HAD NO OTHER CHOICE AT THE MOMENT AND THAT I WANT MY MONEY BACK AND ILL GIVE HIM MY HEAD "THAT ARE STILL IN WORKING CONDITION" JUST NEEDS TO PUT ASSEMBLED AND HE SAID OK. 1HR LATER MADE SOME BULLSHIT ASS EXCUSE SAYING HE WONT REFUND ME CAUSE HE WANTS HIS ORIGINAL PRODUCT BACK. BITCH IM GIVING YOU FUNCTIONAL HEADS FOR THAT PRICE!!! FUCK THIS GUY HE WONT RESPOND TO MY CALLS OR TEXT NOW..ANYONE KNOW WHERE HE LIVES I WOULD BE GLAD TO KNOW SO I CAN TAKE CARE OF THIS UNFINISHED BUSINESS SINCE HE WONT GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY. IM SURE THE REST OF HIS PARTS ARE FUCKED AS WELL....FUCK THIS MOTHERFUCKER

--------------------
92 Fobra Supercharged - Stolen
89 Turbod Fobra - Sold
90 Lx - Sold
86 Lx - Sold
96 Cobra

I Stay Charged Like The Energizer Bunny

Posts: 1226 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
CobramanPhil
¯
Member # 2170

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobramanPhil  Ford pictures for CobramanPhil    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Best thing would have been to agree to the purchase after the heads were inspected by a professional or a machine shop. That way there are no issues or no surprises afterwards.
Posts: 1016 | From: California, Bay Area | Registered: Dec 2002  |  :
Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damn good luck with that man

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

86redGT
¯
Member # 6961

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86redGT  Ford pictures for 86redGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok so now that we have gotten that wall of text out of the way.
I didn't know the heads were bad when I bought them, I never used them. At no point did I ever tell him I had used them, I said I thought they were good, and proceeded to tell him the same thing the guy i bought them off of told me.
I told him this morning that if he had called me when he found out they were bad and told me I would have been willing to buy them back off of him.
However he went ahead and paid to have them fixed and put on his car ANYWAYS.
Usually when a product is bad you return it and ask for your money back. You don't use it anyways and then try to blackmail money out of the Seller down the road.

--------------------
2003 Mustang Cobra
2016 Fiesta ST

BLoWN FR500
¯
Member # 8766

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLoWN FR500  Ford pictures for BLoWN FR500    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[BS flag] I didn't have your number fagget. U deleted the post. Noe why don't u be a man nd take the fucking heads that work and sell those. And why don't u stop being such a bitch and answer your phone? ????

--------------------
89 Turbod Fobra - Sold
90 Lx - Sold
86 Lx - Sold
96 Cobra

98 Saleen Cobra
¯
Member # 11679

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 Saleen Cobra  Ford pictures for 98 Saleen Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OP you should have found his number.. He had no idea they didn't work as he bought them and never installed them. You got them for 300 bucks, and knew the condition.

IF when the machine shop checked them out and told you that you should have waited, for all the seller knows you're trying to scam him out of a set of heads.. Maybe the machine shop scammed you by telling you that so then they could make some money..

See where I'm getting at?? To many variables.. And you saying you're going to go "pay" him a visit lol. Seriously?? You willing to make threats and show up to his house and probably go to jail over 300 bucks?? Not to mention your ability to wait and call him before hand??

--------------------
98 Cobra - AED Built Motor - Griggs Racing - Vortech T-trim - Kooks - Aeromotive - T56 Magnum - Built Rear End - HRE's - Baer - AED Tuned

Posts: 22 | From: Campbell, CA | Registered: Feb 2012  |  :
BLoWN FR500
¯
Member # 8766

I'm willing to whoop his ass is what I'm saying bro. Don't fuck with me and my money. I have receipts and pictures. That what the fagget 86redgt wanted to see and I said Imma get that for u. Then he was like naaa I not giving you your money back. Well then come see me if u aint giving it back....

And like I said I DIDNT HAVE HIS NUMBER!!!!

[ July 31, 2012, 09:16 PM: Message edited by: BLoWN FR500 ]

--------------------
89 Turbod Fobra - Sold
90 Lx - Sold
86 Lx - Sold
96 Cobra

98 Saleen Cobra
¯
Member # 11679

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 Saleen Cobra  Ford pictures for 98 Saleen Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh that's good, so now you're going to commit assualt and go to jail lol.. God the Bay Area is hard hahahaa.

The point is that you should have waited until you found his number bro. You don't say, hey refund my money and I'll give you my junk heads.. Again for all he knows you are trying to get your 300 back and sell him junk heads when indeed the other heads would have been fine, but instead your machine shop said they need to replace EVERYTHING.. With a car that had 30k miles on it?? Guides and seals don't go out in 30k miles..

[ July 31, 2012, 09:22 PM: Message edited by: 98 Saleen Cobra ]

--------------------
98 Cobra - AED Built Motor - Griggs Racing - Vortech T-trim - Kooks - Aeromotive - T56 Magnum - Built Rear End - HRE's - Baer - AED Tuned

Posts: 22 | From: Campbell, CA | Registered: Feb 2012  |  :
MikeD.
¯
Member # 8060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MikeD.  Ford pictures for MikeD.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -
Posts: 2854 | From: Vacaville Ca, 707 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  :
CobramanPhil
¯
Member # 2170

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobramanPhil  Ford pictures for CobramanPhil    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I suggest the language be toned down a bit as this thread will be locked and the OP will be banned from this site (just a suggestion..keep it clean..I am not a MOD, but I see it already coming and am hoping you guys work this out like adults beforehand).

[ July 31, 2012, 09:23 PM: Message edited by: CobramanPhil ]

--------------------
2013 Shelby GT500
2011 Porsche 911 TurboS/AWD
2014 GSXR750
2002 GSXR750 Track Beater Bike
2016 Explorer Unlimted

Posts: 1016 | From: California, Bay Area | Registered: Dec 2002  |  :
BLoWN FR500
¯
Member # 8766

quote:
Originally posted by CobramanPhil:
I suggest the language be toned down a bit as this thread will be locked and the OP will be banned from this site (just a suggestion..keep it clean..I am not a MOD, but I see it already coming and am hoping you guys work this out like adults beforehand).

I came at him with respect in te beginning on the phone until he switched up shop and made the lamest excuse that he wants his heads back that I rebuilt then hell give me my money back. That's when I lost it

--------------------
89 Turbod Fobra - Sold
90 Lx - Sold
86 Lx - Sold
96 Cobra

Sikwidit-blumaxx88
¯
Member # 11046

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sikwidit-blumaxx88  Ford pictures for Sikwidit-blumaxx88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Got popcorn forsale this could get good lol

--------------------
SikwidiT cc
1988 5.0

Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I didn't read it all but I read enough. If they were bad, contact him. Lost his number? Find it! Getting work done to them and THEN trying to get him to buy them back for more? BULLSHIT! Goodluck OP. I favor the seller.
BLoWN FR500
¯
Member # 8766

quote:
Originally posted by Blue92:
I didn't read it all but I read enough. If they were bad, contact him. Lost his number? Find it! Getting work done to them and THEN trying to get him to buy them back for more? BULLSHIT! Goodluck OP. I favor the seller.

No one asked u & ain't no one selling it back for more! Go somewhere else with your bs

--------------------
89 Turbod Fobra - Sold
90 Lx - Sold
86 Lx - Sold
96 Cobra

Blue92
¯
Member # 8789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue92  Ford pictures for Blue92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by BLoWN FR500:
quote:
Originally posted by Blue92:

No one asked u & ain't no one selling it back for more! Go somewhere else with your bs
If I am wrong about more, sorry. Fact is, you ranting like you are calling all these names is NOT going to help you one fucking bit!
BLoWN FR500
¯
Member # 8766

Its sad that 86redgt wont answer or text back Smh [Confused]
I'm offering him my old heads

--------------------
89 Turbod Fobra - Sold
90 Lx - Sold
86 Lx - Sold
96 Cobra

SlowStockFox
Stock Fox
Member # 1081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlowStockFox  Ford pictures for SlowStockFox  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
the machine shop could have just wanted your money too... know they came off of a 4v v8 ford. maybe you the orignal poster are just a sucker.

seems like the seller who sold the origanl poster of this thread had no idea. why would he pay for your machine shop bill.

--------------------
i walk around....dont drink and drive

moeofit32
¯
Member # 10393

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for moeofit32  Ford pictures for moeofit32    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i had drama with a purchase and the other party ignored me when shit went bad...karma is a bitch...and the issue will be dealt with

--------------------
95 stroked and blown cobra

Posts: 2387 | From: antioch ca | Registered: Oct 2010  |  :
BLoWN FR500
¯
Member # 8766

quote:
Originally posted by SlowStockFox:
the machine shop could have just wanted your money too... know they came off of a 4v v8 ford. maybe you the orignal poster are just a sucker.

seems like the seller who sold the origanl poster of this thread had no idea. why would he pay for your machine shop bill.

Actually the machine shop is a friend of my friend. And he took my heads there from his shop (Advanced Auto) to that machine shop. Therefore they wouldn't screw me. over

--------------------
89 Turbod Fobra - Sold
90 Lx - Sold
86 Lx - Sold
96 Cobra

Robb
¯
Member # 9444

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robb  Ford pictures for Robb    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Threatening to beat him up? Guess cafords stopped the anti ghetto campaign
Posts: 2467 | From: Sacramento,CA | Registered: Sep 2009  |  :
BLoWN FR500
¯
Member # 8766

AND ITS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY THAT 86REDGT JUST EDITED HIS POST AND PUT BACK UP ON HIS THREAD C HEADS FOR SALE AS IF HE NEVER CHANGED THE POST IN THE 1ST PLACE

NICE TRY! !!!! Dumbass

--------------------
89 Turbod Fobra - Sold
90 Lx - Sold
86 Lx - Sold
96 Cobra

JBeezy53
CAFords OG
Member # 3960

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JBeezy53  Ford pictures for JBeezy53    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
AND ITS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY THAT 86REDGT JUST EDITED HIS POST AND PUT BACK UP ON HIS THREAD C HEADS FOR SALE AS IF HE NEVER CHANGED THE POST IN THE 1ST PLACE

NICE TRY! !!!! Dumbass

Lol.....read the edited date on that 1st post.

"[ June 21, 2012, 01:29 PM: Message edited by: 86redGT ]"

--------------------
89 Gt
98 Cobra
88 Notch
05 GSXR 750 Blk/Yel

Posts: 1782 | From: Sacramento, Ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
BLoWN FR500
¯
Member # 8766

When I checked last week it never said c heads. Isearxhed for 99/01 intake that's how I found it

--------------------
89 Turbod Fobra - Sold
90 Lx - Sold
86 Lx - Sold
96 Cobra

86- 50
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 4723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86- 50  Ford pictures for 86- 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm with the seller on this one, how does he know his heads weren't good and your original heads were bad(maybe thats why you changed them in the first place) and now your trying to give him your old messed up heads and get your money back.

--------------------
My baby:88gt 347 stroker

RIP MATT, Gone but never forgotten

TEAM PLATINUM

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I BOUGHT SOME HEADS OFF THIS GUY AND HE TOLD ME THAT THEY WERE ONLY 30K ON THEM AND WORKS PERFECT...SO I BOUGHT THEM. I TOOK THEM TO THE SHOP TO PUT EM ON BUT LUCKILY I SAID F IT LEMME TO TAKE IT TO THE MACHINE SHOP. TOOK IT THERE THEY SAID EVERY POSSIBLE PART ON THE HEADS WERE BAD. VALVE GUIDES, EXHAUST GUIDES ETC. I DIDNT HAVE HIS NUMBER TO CALL HIM BECAUSE I PUT THEM ON A MONTH LATER. I TRIED SEARCHING FOR HIS POST BUT THEN I DIDNT SEE 99/01 COBRA C HEADS LIKE HE POSTED. I SEEN A GUY WITH THE INTAKE FOR FOR THAT SAME YEAR. SO I HIT HIM UP AND I ALSO ASKED HIM IF HE HAS HEADS TOO AND HE KNEW THAT I BOUGHT THE HEADS OFF HIM. I TOLD HIM I REBUILT THE HEADS BECAUSE I HAD NO OTHER CHOICE AT THE MOMENT AND THAT I WANT MY MONEY BACK AND ILL GIVE HIM MY HEAD "THAT ARE STILL IN WORKING CONDITION" JUST NEEDS TO PUT ASSEMBLED AND HE SAID OK. 1HR LATER MADE SOME BULLSHIT ASS EXCUSE SAYING HE WONT REFUND ME CAUSE HE WANTS HIS ORIGINAL PRODUCT BACK. BITCH IM GIVING YOU FUNCTIONAL HEADS FOR THAT PRICE!!! FUCK THIS GUY HE WONT RESPOND TO MY CALLS OR TEXT NOW..ANYONE KNOW WHERE HE LIVES I WOULD BE GLAD TO KNOW SO I CAN TAKE CARE OF THIS UNFINISHED BUSINESS SINCE HE WONT GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY. IM SURE THE REST OF HIS PARTS ARE FUCKED AS WELL....FUCK THIS MOTHERFUCKER

Are the new n8 on here?

Page: 1  2   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com